SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kimberly Guilfoyle Leaves Fox News

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Kimberly Guilfoyle Leaves Fox News Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted
I was noticing why I haven't been able to see the lovely legs of Kimberly Guilfoyle on the Five anymore.
Apparently she has been ousted:

LINK > HERE

When it was revealed last week that longtime Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle would be leaving the network, some Fox News and White House insiders were surprised that she was choosing to move on from the cable news channel and head to a pro-Donald Trump super PAC. For nearly two years — even once rumors eventually kicked up that she might join the Trump administration — Guilfoyle said that, as a single mother, she had to think of her son’s financial future and couldn’t afford to leave the high-paying gig, multiple sources told HuffPost.

Guilfoyle’s departure was initially billed as her decision. However, as HuffPost first reported last week, multiple sources said she did not leave the network voluntarily. They said Guilfoyle was informed her time at Fox News was up following a human resources investigation into allegations of inappropriate behavior including sexual misconduct, and that her lawyers had been involved since the spring. Sources also said that despite being told she would have to leave by July, Guilfoyle repeatedly attempted to delay her exit and tried to have her allies appeal to Rupert Murdoch, the executive chairman of 21st Century Fox, the parent company of Fox News, to let her stay at the network.

Sorry, I looked for the best non-click-bait-site I could as Fox doesn't have it. Frown

I think the dating Donald Trump Jr was too much.
But the time it gets to CNN the story will be she duct taped assistants to a lawn chair and made them look at "junk" pictures of various guys and make them ID them > while at work. Eek

She will be missed .... by me. Frown

Posts: 23227 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
This barely qualifies
as news
Picture of 7 Zark 7
posted Hide Post
So hot.

That is all.

So, what's your name, icy? "Stuntman Mike." Stuntman Mike's your name? "You ask anybody." Hey, Warren, who is this guy? "Stuntman Mike". And who the hell is Stuntman Mike? "He's a stuntman."

Posts: 1428 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 05, 2008Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
She is the ex-Mrs Gavin Newsom, former Mayor of Sin City and current candidate for commie governor of CA

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17197 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Her voice was like mails dragged across a chalk board to me...

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Here's a bit more....but consider the source:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com...6064e4b0b15aba96f4de

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
It’s a very competitive business, for shows, airtime, promotion, a constant battle to attract and keep viewers. Every day, the bean corn ntersare measurung, judging, moving the pieces around, trying to get an edge.

As a near full time Fox News viewer, I have noticed how new faces appear, in bit parts at first, in panels on Neil Cavuto’s show or something, and if you survive that test, you move on, to other “guest” spots. There is a place for different roles, a Watters type guy, serious news reports, the Doocy buffoon shtick, while his son has been groomed to serious news stuff. There are dozens of roles to fill.

Martha McCallum appeared as a ditzy blonde on O’Reilly, gradually got more and more substantial assignments, the morning slot with Bill Hemmer, now her ownprime time slot. Shannon Bream has prospered, now has her own show, andwill cintunue to move up. We all remember Megyn Kelly.

Guilfoyle has been tried in various female roles, fill in news reader, interviewer, talk show sub, and has gradually been relegated to The Five. She wasn’t grading out well.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post