SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Speaking of Idiots in Wyoming
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speaking of Idiots in Wyoming Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Thought you might get a kick out of this from Cody. Apparently, a guest staying in a Cody hotel thought this chandelier was “inhumane.”

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
not all people understand antlers fall off the animal annually...or the animal was harvested for its meat and not just his head gear.....then again, some people aren’t too bright! Big Grin

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:
not all people understand antlers fall off the animal annually...or the animal was harvested for its meat and not just his head gear.....then again, some people aren’t too bright! Big Grin

Unfortunately, the ratio of not-too-brights to us normal folks keep increasing.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
They’re all sheds, cgode. Thanks though

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would agree with the guest that this is inhumane. If you look in the second picture you can see, that while rustic looking, the chair has no cushion on it. People visiting there probably want a nice cushy seat, and if you are not going to provide some recliners, at least have cushions on the chairs...sheesh...

Houston Texas, if the heat don't kill ya, the skeeters will.

Posts: 359 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I wonder what the guest thinks of the muley on the wall?

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Inhumane? Humans don't grow antlers.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Those people better stay away from Jackson, WY:

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
If a snowflake likes being shocked and seeing things that has everything she hates, then I can't think of a better town to visit than Cody, Wy. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I wonder what the guest thinks of the muley on the wall?

They probably think it's not much of a Muley Smile

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
The Cali guest should return to his protected enclave....

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
Those people better stay away from Jackson, WY:

There are 4 of those arches surrounding that park.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
You can't make a chandelier out of snowflakes, it would melt.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Can’t think of a place in this nation that would give a rat’s shit less about a snowflake’s opinion than Cody, WY. I wonder if the jackass was chewing on a steak while being triggered.

BTW, isn’t the revamped museum opening up soon? I’d like to visit when it’s open.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
“Well sir, it was originally made from baby seal eyes, but damn if the glue just wouldnt stick right.”

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Probably the same kind of person that supports clinics that try and talk people into abortions; the irony of their statement would be completely lost on them.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Apparently, a guest staying in a Cody hotel thought this chandelier was “inhumane.”

Probably the same type that poses for "selfies" with a bear or bison.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post