SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone else get an email from "Cindy McCain"?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else get an email from "Cindy McCain"? Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Got this pathetic email last night from the McCain clan.

I emailed them back to explain why I thought John McCain was a traitor.

Dear Friends,

If there was a single word that mattered more to John than any other, that word may very well have been "integrity." John strived to live each day of his life with the utmost integrity - from his early days in the United States Navy, to defending our country and standing with his fellow POWs in Vietnam, to being a statesman of the U.S. Senate and representing America around the world.

Friends, the legacy and record of John McCain are under attack. Through the years, many of you heard John say "a fight not joined is a fight not enjoyed." Today, the fight we are fighting is for John's integrity, his record and his legacy.

I'm proud to serve as Chair of the McCain Institute for International Leadership at Arizona State University created to honor John's leadership and legacy of public service. Founded seven years ago to advance character-driven leadership based on security, economic opportunity, freedom, and human dignity, in the United States and around the world, the Institute is now my home.

The McCain Institute has well-established programs in combatting human trafficking, advancing human rights, empowering the next generation of global leaders and promoting rule of law and security. Through it all, we remain centered on the core issues of character and values in leadership and the way it is applied in all of our different focus areas.

As Theodore Roosevelt said, and as John loved to quote, "It is not the critic who counts." It is the person In The Arena willing to take a stand, to take a risk, in order to serve causes greater than all of us. At the McCain Institute, we are proud to be "In The Arena." Like John, we strive every day to fight for what we believe is right.

As Americans, we deserve leaders, like my husband, who will inspire us to put America ahead of our self-interest.

I hope I can count on your support to continue to exemplify John's service to our country and maintain a legacy of putting country first. If so, please join me in the arena at The McCain Institute by making a generous contribution to support our efforts. We are the front line in defending the American ideals that my husband cherished.

To quote John's farewell statement to Americans last August:
"Do not despair of our present difficulties but believe always in the promise and greatness of America, because nothing is inevitable here. Americans never quit. We never surrender. We never hide from history. We make history."

John never gave up the fight, and neither will we.

Now more than ever, John would not want us to back down from a fight. He never did. The values John fought for weren't just his, they are and remain American ideals. When our leaders threaten those most cherished ideals - it's time for all of us to fight for them again.

Together in our fight to protect John's legacy, we will again make history. Thank you for the many years of friendship and support that you always showed my husband. He was always grateful and I remain so today.

Sincerely,

Cindy H. McCain

Sender's address: Cindy McCain <mccainfamily@johnmccain.com>

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm not as lucky as you. You should consider buying a lottery ticket tonight, over $600M

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37999 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
"Integrity?" What about the Keating Five, Cindy?

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5293 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
No I haven't. I occasionally get cards and emails from Melania though. I think she's sweet on me.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If I did, it probably went into my "Your precious daddy was a traitor, ho" folder.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

To quote John's farewell statement to Americans last August:
"Do not despair of our present difficulties but believe always in the promise and greatness of America, because nothing is inevitable here. Americans never quit. We never surrender. We never hide from history. We make history."

An asshole to the very end.
His thumbs down for Obamacare was a big FU to the American public, nevermind the Republican Party. How pathetic to write such a memo.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
His "integrity" is what landed him in the hot place he now finds himself in.
Eat a bag of dicks in hell, John.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I thought she was sending that message out to the Democrats only...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Integrity?

McCain dumped his first wife and three kids upon his return from Vietnam to take up with young school teacher $$$$Cindy$$$.

Carol was seriously injured in a motor vehicle crash and became physically disabled, so Asshole John abandoned her.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:

...I emailed them back to explain why I thought John McCain was a traitor...

He did many bad things, but the fact that he made sure this country was stuck with Obamacare was the worst, by far, in my mind. I once had some respect for the man, but that last act killed it, and then some.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
What did you send back bbs? Big Grin

Posts: 17918 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Screw Cindy McCain.....John was a turn coat and FU*K him. As far as Cindy, I'm not into FAT CHICKS! Especially liberal, progressive RINO chicks.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
John McCain was a damn rat RINO!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Cindy is/was his wife. Meghan is the despicable daughter of his. She's carrying on his legacy of being a bitter Trump hater. Man, she is the mirror image of her traitor father. She can GFH as far as I'm concerned. Screw the whole damn family.

Q

Posts: 26470 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
What did you send back bbs? Big Grin

Short and sweet....

"I lost any respect I had for John McCain due to his behavior during the 2016 election cycle, including his abject dishonesty regarding repealing and replacing Obamacare.

While I am sorry for the Senator's illness and subsequent death, I am very glad that he is no longer in the Senate working against the wishes of the American people.
"

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Anyone I've met that was in real combat is appalled by the thought.
John Mccain was always ready to jump right into them as a politician. That always puzzled me about him.

Posts: 9538 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
I read an article about his efforts to thwart POW search and rescue missions. He apparently threw up road blocks to prevent access to information, and used his political mojo to harass those seeking access to Vietnam.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I would reply and remind her how her dad was responsible for many, many deaths aboard the USS Forestall due to his ineptness.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I got one from Cindy, add me to the privileged list. Roll Eyes Weirdest thing is I got two emails from the Wiserman Schultz bitch..?? I told them to get me off their list and stop spreading liberal BS lies.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7004 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I would reply and remind her how her dad was responsible for many, many deaths aboard the USS Forestall due to his ineptness.

McCain didn't start the fire on the Forestall. There's plenty of reasons not to like him without making up stories.

Posts: 3390 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post