SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I have been thinking about having a red ballcap made...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have been thinking about having a red ballcap made... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
A red ballcap which says in white lettering of the same font as Trump's MAGA hat "Just Some Words on a Hat" or something to that effect. Perhaps something which mimicks "Make America Great gain" more closely; four words, but none of them the same- just four or five words that make the haters do a double-take and get close enought to read the hat. Perhaps "Why Are You Reading My Hat" would be be good. You get the idea.

What a marvelous piece of bait, don't you think?

Any suggestions for the wording?

Perhaps "Read My Hat Again"

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mind Your Own Business

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Make America Read Again

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get off my lawn.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
You're Gonna Lose Again

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1903 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
This Is A Red Hat

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Make America Read Again

Nice. Smile

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
Get off my lawn.

I like that one. It kind of summarizes that we just want to be left alone and have our private property respected. It's not overly political but it gets the point across.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Make America Read Again
No, that's too close. The idea is to stymie them. They think they're gonna get in there and berate you, but...oopsie!

It has to be something which has nothing to do with the MAGA slogan. It can't resemble it at all, except for hat style, font and color of the lettering.

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Try your ideas here.

MAGA hat generator: https://imgflip.com/memegenera...1/blank-red-MAGA-hat

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Baking America Gnocchi Again

Making Americium Generation Affordable

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31444 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I saw one made that said “Made You Look”.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Ask me about
our President.

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
“Make America Sexy Again” Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Mike
November
Oscar
Papa

Or any other sequence of letters from the ITU phonetic alphabet.
Foxtrot
Romeo
Echo
Delta
“What’s that?”
“It’s my name, Fred.”

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Bad Mayonnaise Reunion Tour

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It's
Just
A
Hat

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
“This Is My Hat”

or

“This Isn’t Your Hat”

or

“Not What You Expected”

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prestoked
posted Hide Post
"Triggered?"

*Sigs, HKs, S&W PerfCntr, Caspian, Dan Wessons, Clark, Wilson Combat, Kahrs, CZ SP01 Shadow, Desert Eagle, Les Baers, Ed Brown, Pythons*

NRA Benefactor Member
U.S.M.C.

Posts: 224 | Location: Sacramento, California | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Rainbow Kitten Surprise Fan

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post