SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remember my 3 rescued puppies?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember my 3 rescued puppies? Login/Join 
Picture of Nframe
posted

Here they are now. 6 months old. Just spayed and neutered. Free puppies ain’t so free but the fun they provide is priceless.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at those eyes. Full of mischief.

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
3 puppies, 6 times the trouble. Big Grin

But they sure as hell are worth it!

Posts: 13108 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That right there is some good lookin' pups. Thank you for giving them a home Nframe. You're a good man.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 pups means way to much love for you. What an amazing herd of doggies.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
The one under your right hand looks like trouble!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
The one under your right hand looks like trouble!

Oh she is pure mischief! The one girl.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
That is great of you to give them a place to call home. Can't think of anything nice to say about whomever dropped them off in your yard.

I had a stray cat show up one day. A month later, she became four. Got them fixed and they still hang around.

At least with your having three of them, they will wear themselves out instead of you (most of the time).

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Invasion of the Cone Heads. They from France?
Good looking pups.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post

A close up the little trouble maker.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for this update, and for rescuing them! Makes my heart glad!

Posts: 504 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the looks on their faces, i suggest you don't stand with your back to a staircase for a few weeks. Smile

Be the person your dog(s) think you are.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post