SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for someone to transport an 18' equipment trailer from W. SD thru MT.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for someone to transport an 18' equipment trailer from W. SD thru MT. Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
on the interstate. Trailer is new and weighs 3k for an easy tow. I am thinking a new S&W M&P Sport would be a fair trade. Shipped to your FFL of course. Or gas $ if you prefer. If anyone is coming through and is interested let me know. Established members only Wink

Email in profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Just for comparison I’d get a quote from a shipping service. You could also check with a local camper or trailer sales business & see what they have for ideas.

https://www.trailershipping.com/service.html

Yes, someone coming that way empty, very convenient, if you find them. I even may drive towards Helena, MT in June. It’s still a maybe & likely further out than you want.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post