SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Transgenderism...Unbelievable
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transgenderism...Unbelievable Login/Join 
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted
This is Michaela Peterson interviewing a lady who is essentially a traditional feminist, apparently recently published a book about how transgenderism has displaced the feminist cause. She also goes into detail about what is going on in schools and the media, and describes how the well-organized transgenderism movement got off the ground, and who is funding it, how dangerous it is, where it's headed. If interested, try and get through it without blowing your stack.

With everything going on it was a marvelous day until I saw this.

Michaela Peterson interview on YT

Posts: 2784 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I have been a cop for a long time. In the last two years, I have dealt with more trans genders than anytime else in my career. The funny thing, on the adult trans, almost 99.9% of them have a history of mental illness in some form or another. It is the new "fad" for them.

As for the the kids who are "trans", almost everyone of them have a parent(s), usually a mother, who is pushing them into being trans. It is so the mother or parents can get their "Gold Woke Star" or it is another form of Munchausen by Proxy.

Posts: 3938 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
The funny thing, on the adult trans, almost 99.9% of them have a history of mental illness in some form or another.

Well, gender dysphoria is a recognized mental disorder according to the latest DSM manual.

Here’s my take, and being from STL, you’ll probably get the reference:

If I wake up one morning, identify as a Labrador retriever, strip naked, put a collar and take a shit in the middle of Tesson Ferry, I’m going to get a one way ticket to Highland for a 48-72 hour observation stay. How is me identifying as a female, when I clearly don’t have that anatomy/genetics any different?

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a good friend who's got a touch of the add/adhd. to wit: Wicked smart- He gets on a topic and is on it like a fat kid on a Popsicle. He'll research as many aspects of said topic as he can.

He got on the transgender thing a few years ago... something like 67% commit suicide.
^^^ THAT ALONE should be a HUGE indicator of some sort of mental illness.

Along the reasoning of Erick85's statement- If I walk into a Dr's office and state "Doc, I 'identify' as an amputee, ya gotta cut my legs off."
Said Doctor is going to send me to the Psyc ward and I get to hug myself in one of those cool jackets until I get my head straight. People now look at me like I'm a nut. (because, well... I'm crazy!)

I walk into a Dr's office and state "Doc, I 'identify' as a female, ya gotta cut my Johnson off."
Said Doctor is going to cut it off, give me what ever hormone drugs I need, and I get a parade in my honor because Im "brave"....

There's something seriously WRONG in our Country's thought process today. Meanwhile, China, Russia, and every hardcore muslim is laughing at us as we get weaker, destroying ourselves from within.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8354 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:

If I wake up one morning, identify as a Labrador retriever, strip naked, put a collar and take a shit in the middle of Tesson Ferry

Well, OK, but watch out for cars.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15901 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
And ambulances if you’re by Mercy South.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M-11:
And ambulances if you’re by Mercy South.

I was thinking closer to the QT… Big Grin

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My ex's wife's cousin's son is "transitioning".

4 girl cousins including my ex (no boys in the entire generation) and the one whose kid is transgender is the one that was a Wiccan, and a Goth, and is fat, and....

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
He got on the transgender thing a few years ago... something like 67% commit suicide.
^^^ THAT ALONE should be a HUGE indicator of some sort of mental illness.

They and their advocates will tell you it's because "norms" (mainstream society) won't "accept" them. Well, antics like "'pride' month," parades, drag queen "story hours" and the "It's ma'am, motherfucker!" guy are a great way to alienate mainstream society.

Posts: 27970 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
I have been a cop for a long time. In the last two years, I have dealt with more trans genders than anytime else in my career. The funny thing, on the adult trans, almost 99.9% of them have a history of mental illness in some form or another. It is the new "fad" for them.

As for the the kids who are "trans", almost everyone of them have a parent(s), usually a mother, who is pushing them into being trans. It is so the mother or parents can get their "Gold Woke Star" or it is another form of Munchausen by Proxy.
I don’t doubt it and it’s truly sickening.

Posts: 3926 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
A main theme of the interview is that none of this progression is accidental. There is power and money behind it, and it is a part of the early formation of children and without parents knowledge. Evil and sick.

Posts: 2784 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
There used to be a very vocal part of the conservative continuity that would say "leave them alone" and "what harm are they causing" and the ubiquitous "how about not being a twat".

This seems to have died off. I'm thinking reality finally caught up and formed replies to those statements.

Just to be clear I'm not advocating bullying but it is mental illness. It is trend following. It's not a legitimate lifestyle.

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
A main theme of the interview is that none of this progression is accidental. There is power and money behind it, and it is a part of the early formation of children and without parents knowledge. Evil and sick.

Definite strategy in the culture war designed to tear children away from their parents.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bigbuck5
posted Hide Post
While I do agree this is a mental disorder, the thing that absolutely irks me about all of this is the required participation of everyone they come in contact with. If someone is a woman pretending to be a man, the general populace seems to be compelled to participate. No lady, you're not a dude. No amount of haircuts, surgery or clothing is going to change that.

Posts: 355 | Location: Guatemala | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I've got a grand niece who decided she was a grand nephew.

I have nothing to do with her. I won't associate with people with strong mental problems.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbuck5:
While I do agree this is a mental disorder, the thing that absolutely irks me about all of this is the required participation of everyone they come in contact with. If someone is a woman pretending to be a man, the general populace seems to be compelled to participate. No lady, you're not a dude. No amount of haircuts, surgery or clothing is going to change that.
Thats kinda where I’m at. If you’re born a man and think you’re a woman and want to live that way go play dress up if you like. Just don’t expect me to participate in your charade.

Posts: 3926 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbuck5:
Thats kinda where I’m at. If you’re born a man and think you’re a woman and want to live that way go play dress up if you like. Just don’t expect me to participate in your charade.

Me too. I won't play their games and reaffirm their mental problems

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Maybe this is natures way of trying to clean out the gene pool - albeit much too slow for some of us.

Posts: 53200 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
I've got a grand niece who decided she was a grand nephew.

I have nothing to do with her. I won't associate with people with strong mental problems.

Now you see how it tears family apart; on purpose. They’re indoctrinated with this shit in schools, and if the parents don’t fight it… It’s pernicious as it can be

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
quote:
Originally posted by sse:

Definite strategy in the culture war designed to tear children away from their parents.

The 2 families I know with children who’ve decided they’re the opposite sex, the parents are all in. Both are liberals, of course, with one having gone completely off the deep end.