SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seattle’s Gay Mayor Accused of Sexually Molesting Teens in the 1980s
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Seattle’s Gay Mayor Accused of Sexually Molesting Teens in the 1980s Login/Join 
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
I'm a little behind on this particular biological topic. Are you saying there is a magical age where the male body somehow becomes biologically ready to accept... as you stated above, "those activities" ??

There is no magical age that a body become ready for sex, but there is a magical transformation called "puberty".

Pedophiles are those who are interested in children who have not gone through puberty.

Are you saying that there should be a legal difference between straight and gay sex acts?

This is just splitting hairs. Whether he is a "Pedophile" or a "Hebephile" (a term which is brand new to me) is irrelevant. It's also irrelevant as to whether it was gay or straight sex.

It's also irrelevant whether the kid was pre-or post-pubescent.

The dude, as an adult, allegedly had sex with a 15-yr old boy. THIS, in and of itself, is a 'heinous' crime, IMO. If anybody doubts this, would they be ok with an adult having sex with their 15-yr old son or daughter even ONCE, much less 50 times (whether they were paid or not)?

A lot of women came out with false claims against Donald Trump right before the election, and they were all quickly dismissed, due to lack of credibility. We'll see if this goes the distance or not.

Besides, as stated, libs don't really CARE about crimes committed by 'their' politicians. bill clinton proved this, with all the apologists attacking the women who brought forth truthful claims against him. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
The dude, as an adult, allegedly had sex with a 15-yr old boy. THIS, in and of itself, is a 'heinous' crime, IMO. If anybody doubts this, would they be ok with an adult having sex with their 15-yr old son or daughter even ONCE, much less 50 times (whether they were paid or not)?

I can assure you that if 15 year olds didn't have sex, you would not exist today. Post-pubescent age restrictions are simply human opinions based on society's views of when one can make good decisions for themselves. Puberty itself is nature's way of saying you're ready. The first laws passed were in the 1200's, and set the age at 12.

I'm not saying it's right. I'm not saying I agree. I'm merely saying there's a huge difference between somebody who has sex with pre-pubescent humans, and those who do it with post-pubescent humans.

This may blow your mind, but the age of consent in many US states is 16. Children legally having sex with adults! Can you believe it?

But all of this is neither here nor there. He doesn't have any 15 year old boys accusing him of having sex with him. He has 40 year old men making that accusation.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:

I can assure you that if 15 year olds didn't have sex, you would not exist today. Post-pubescent age restrictions are simply human opinions based on society's views of when one can make good decisions for themselves. Puberty itself is nature's way of saying you're ready. The first laws passed were in the 1200's, and set the age at 12.

I'm not saying it's right. I'm not saying I agree. I'm merely saying there's a huge difference between somebody who has sex with pre-pubescent humans, and those who do it with post-pubescent humans.

Please pull the noose a bit tighter and explain what the Hell you are trying to say. If you are anything but Ed Murray's enemy, you are my enemy.

Remembrances of a 15 year old boy:

"During these encounters, (he) noticed that Ed had an unusual bump on his penis and bright red pubic hair,” the paralegal wrote in a memo in 2007.

In his lawsuit, D.H. described Murray as having “reddish pubic hair and a unique mole on his scrotum — it is a small bump.”

http://www.seattletimes.com/se...ubled-teen-in-1980s/

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Accusations are just that, accusations. They're not actually proof of anything. So I'm not going to personally condemn the guy until some real facts come out, the good mayor can go fuck himself for various other reasons, but I'll hold my judgment on this one until something real shows up.

That being said, it's going to be great fun watching the left and the media trip all over themselves trying to explain how this is different from the accusations against Trump during the election, for similar actions, making him ineligible to be president.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17084 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You are completely wrong on this one. Never heard of hebephile and after looking it up I still don't care. Adults having sex with 15 year olds is fucked up. You are fucked up if you think it's ok. We aren't talking two children here, we are taking an adult and a 15 year old, you are on the wrong side of this. I don't care if you ran your own business at 15, if a 30 year old had sex with you it is child molestation by law and by common sense. I don't care what cavemen thought was acceptable. Cutting off heads and hanging people for allegations used to be acceptable as well.

Quit talking, please.

(Don't know anything about this mayor and these allegations but to hear someone "normalize" sexual abuse is disgusting)

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Report This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
You are completely wrong on this one. Never heard of hebephile and after looking it up I still don't care. Adults having sex with 15 year olds is fucked up. You are fucked up if you think it's ok. We aren't talking two children here, we are taking an adult and a 15 year old, you are on the wrong side of this. I don't care if you ran your own business at 15, if a 30 year old had sex with you it is child molestation by law and by common sense. I don't care what cavemen thought was acceptable. Cutting off heads and hanging people for allegations used to be acceptable as well.

Quit talking, please.

(Don't know anything about this mayor and these allegations but to hear someone "normalize" sexual abuse is disgusting)

He is not doing anything of the sort. Read it again.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
He is not doing anything of the sort. Read it again.

There are people on the forum that due to their preconceived notions, twist what they're reading to fit their personal narrative.

They'll be back in the future to remind people that I support pedophilia, and dislike heterosexuals. I'm used to it. Wink

But for the second or third time, out of my own mouth, that's not what I'm doing. Thanks for noticing Paragon.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, that's enough

a1abdj, you need to get past it, and if you have something you wish to say, don't do so in a sideways manner by using some other thread to try to make your point. Others won't know what this is about, but you and I know.

I haven't "twisted" anything and this kind of stuff from you will not be tolerated.

Posts: 109046 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post