SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Email Contact for SIG Customer Service?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Email Contact for SIG Customer Service? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
There's a thread in the Pistol section, slipped off page 1 now, re SIG Custom Shop's Father's Day special.

I asked, in that thread, if anybody has an email contact for SIG customer service, to make arrangements for some upgrade work, but nobody responded to my question, so I'ma re-ask it here in the Lounge where it will probably get more exposure.

SIG publishes telephone contact information, but I need an email contact. Telephone is NFG for me because hearing aids.

Can anybody help with this?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
email sent

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2043 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
email sent
Thanks, got it. I'll give them a try.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
email sent

Give me a ping if you need another contact at SIG. I have the contact information for the CS rep that supported my recent repair service.

Rob
_________

Posts: 3578 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
email sent
Give me a ping if you need another contact at SIG. I have the contact information for the CS rep that supported my recent repair service.
Thanks, Rob. I'll contact you if the first one falls through.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Can one of you send me the contact info as well I want one to send some pics of my 320 slide for them to check out. Thanks.

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post