SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Patty melt anyone?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patty melt anyone? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If you can make a great patty melt, the world is your oyster.The one shown at the beginning of this thread make me want to go get one right now but, no Diners exist near me that would have a good one on its menu. I'm not going to Denny's for a Patty Melt even if they did offer it..

Posts: 1454 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
We have a cafe that makes great patty melts. Damn, I may have to hit that tomorrow.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5053 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
Is that burger sitting on top of a full fledged grilled cheese sandwich, complete with two pieces of bread on the bottom and one more piece on top of the burger?

This has me thinking outside the box for my next homemade burger.

We call that a grilled cheese burger at our house.

Posts: 11017 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Brisket with gouda, bacon jam and bbq sauce served by a food truck that frequents a local brewery.

http://sweets-n-eats.com/menu-and-prices

Posts: 852 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Brisket with gouda, bacon jam and bbq sauce served by a food truck that frequents a local brewery.
Port Orange area?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30733 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
Patty melts are awesome. A lot of places don’t have them on the menu. If you ask them they can put it together. Rye, hamburger, onions and cheese is ohhh sooo good.

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Port Orange area?

The brewery is Ormond Brewing Company in Ormond Beach.

Posts: 852 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yes please!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38723 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by L90814:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Port Orange area?
The brewery is Ormond Brewing Company in Ormond Beach.
Thanks, I sometimes stop at Florida Gun Exchange after visiting my customer (Ace Hardware) in Holly Hill, so this looks like a good place to grab some food and a beer.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30733 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I loves me some patty melt sammich. I haven't had one in ages, but I think I should correct that.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
River City Grill in Myrtle Beach has the best patty melt I ever had.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Ya done flung a cravin on me. I like the plate too.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
The freddys here uses too much bread and too thin of a patty
Half as thick of bread and twice as thick of patty and fuck yeah I’m on it

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.

Posts: 1311 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Had one for lunch today on gf sourdough. I need to try some on gf Caroway - tastes really close to rye.

Posts: 5748 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I've never had one but damn, what a great idea. I know what I'm having one day this week.

Posts: 3470 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
Try a patty melt on rye bread. Very good.

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
All good all the time. Nuff Said.

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post
Just had one this week. When my Mom was alive it was one of her favorites.

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2123 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post