SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Our town performing Sewer Smoke Testing.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Our town performing Sewer Smoke Testing. Login/Join 
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
my neighbor has a second beed/bath that isn't used. The tub drain was open without water in the trap....he said a Godzilla looking things popped up out of it. He captured it and had the local funeral home toast it.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
Let me tell you the tale of getting new hard wood floors put down. Guys reinstalled the toilet wrong. They were doing smoke tests the next day in construction across the street.

Wife called me frantic that the house was on fire! Fire department was called etc. All to find out the flooring guys botched the toilet re-install.

You were lucky. Way better to find out the next day that way than to be left wondering weeks later "what's that smell?" from all the sewer gasses leaking up into your home and permeating your walls/flooring. (Or even worse, from sewage leaking out the bottom with every flush.)

Posts: 32553 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post