SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Preach it Fabio!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Preach it Fabio! Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 1054 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I really like this Fabio guy (no homo). He recognizes the importance of owning guns and NOT giving em up, he also recognizes that liberalism has destroyed California AND (the icing on the cake) he ownes a few hundred motorcycles.

Solid dude in my opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Interesting. I had no idea he held such views.

And we thought he was just a pretty face. Wink

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17597 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
My sister and her boyfriend met him and got to chat with him a few years ago at a conference in Vegas. She said he's a very nice guy. Very down to earth.

For some reason this doesn't surprise me in the least.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3374 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The fact that this has to even be stated is bizarre. Californians are a weird bunch.

quote:
"This is a non-political situation. You're talking about the people and the law enforcement against the criminal. You're on the side of the people and the law enforcement, or you're on the side of the criminal. It's a very simple issue," he said.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I've watched interviews (non-political) of him in the past. He comes across as a nice guy, not full of himself at all.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
In addition to the motorcycle collection he is an audiophile with an unreal stereo system.

http://www.martinloganowners.c...-Fabio-s-System-1995

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
He embraced the American dream and lived it. He obviously has a unique perspective and appreciation of what it means to be an American.

Good for him. And good for us too...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post