SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A new game of 'Clue': Mister Carlson in Australia with the Microphone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new game of 'Clue': Mister Carlson in Australia with the Microphone Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Murder:

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The only one without a clue was the idiot asking Tucker loaded questions.

The evidence shows she killed herself with a combination of poisonous ideology, falling into rhetorical traps, and sheer stupidity.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Man, he slapped the stuffin' outta her! Good one.

"Maybe you're just pretending to be dumb. Now I don't think it's an act."

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5520 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
What a vile self-righteous pretentious bitch.

That man is ripping the left a new one. Go Tucker!

Posts: 5224 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
She's all Tuckered out. Bless her heart.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to know we don't have all the idiots over here.

Posts: 7045 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
A real peach she is. Albeit a rotten one.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19674 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
and they never showed her on camera....

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Here's more...

Tucker Carlson Delivers Remarks on Assange Release from Australia

Tucker Carlson visits Australia this week and speaks to an audience in Canberra. Mr Carlson discusses Julian Assange’s release from prison in London. Tucker also took questions from an adversarial Australian press corps that is just as rabidly leftist as the U.S. media.

WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehou...stralia/#more-261563

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24554 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
"Castrated robots reading questions from the boss" is about as accurate a description as I've ever heard.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10554 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Murder:” is right, and the appropriate lapsed time for that video at 5:56.

Posts: 3575 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"Remember that time that Tucker Carlson showed up in Australia and you asked him all those questions?"

"Yeah, That was awesome."

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11079 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
and they never showed her on camera....
https://x.com/simonateba/status/1806141055575752799

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Oh my Eek

That is just Wong on so many levels Big Grin

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Be nice if she was fired from whatever agency she works for after demonstrating such ignorance and incompetence so publicly. Whatever the beliefs of the employing agency, that has to be embarrassing. She just has no credibility after being not just fact banged, but for not even getting her accusations correct.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13069 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post