SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dave Truong does it again!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dave Truong does it again! Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted
I bought a ring at auction, it didn't fit me. Sent it off to Dave to be resized. A week later, it's back and it fits! Thanks again Dave!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave also helped us repurpose my dads 35 year anniversary company ring into a pendant for my mom. Surprise Christmas gift for her. Beautiful job and she absolutely loves it.
Thanks again Dave for all the assistance.

Posts: 2056 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he aight. Wink

Posts: 11414 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
I bought a ring at auction, it didn't fit me. Sent it off to Dave to be resized. A week later, it's back and it fits! Thanks again Dave!

What does the C.T. of A. stand for?

Posts: 4557 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
What does the C.T. of A. stand for?

Colored Trainmen of America. A railroad union formed in the South in 1918 since railroad unions were restricted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post