SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Immigration reform
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Immigration reform Login/Join 
Where The Hell
Is Roscoe
Picture of daffy
posted
with all the concern on the flood of illegals,,- this topic keeps coming up. I have requested what few liberal friends I still have to state/write their Laws/rules for ideal immigration for our country..I will see what issues they address & what issues they ignore or leave out..
Like chain migration,,, anchor babies,,amnesty,, and annual immigration quotas -- then consequences for illegals breaking their new rules-- ie deportation ( and checking a persons status..random or not..)

please comment on any rules that you feel need addressing--
Daffy

[___________________________________________________________]
Why is it, that when you make something idiot proof, they make a better idiot.

Posts: 138 | Location: florence alabama | Registered: February 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Flood of illegals.... Do your liberal friends understand the "illegal" part? if not, don't bother with them.

So, moving on, Illegals can't vote, work, but they can traffic drugs, create crime, all without government funds or medical.

Posts: 1307 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
^^^ illegal is the operative word. Eek

If we just arbitrarily let it everyone then we will just become the place they just came from. Frown

Posts: 22938 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Immigration reform

For years we were told there were 8-12 million illegals in this country. Almost that many have likely crossed the border since Jan 2021. Of course they're "asylum seekers" Roll Eyes

I find it interesting that anyone even believes anymore that what's happening is "immigration".

It's not, it's an invasion.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Immigration reform

For years we were told there were 8-12 million illegals in this country. Almost that many have likely crossed the border since Jan 2021. Of course they're "asylum seekers" Roll Eyes

I find it interesting that anyone even believes anymore that what's happening is "immigration".

It's not, it's an invasion.

The debate on rules for these migrants is a waste of time, reform rules, what to do, not to do, etc.

A system is already in place, enter the Country legally, follow the rules, pay the fees.
I know a couple that are here that way, they speak english, work hard, and can be depended on.

Posts: 1307 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Illegal aliens need to get the fuck out, and stay the fuck out.

In regards to legal immigration, this great video is still very valid and state of the art. Presents the immigration problem very simply, very succinct.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16722 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post