SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump's son reveals EPIC surprise that will have everyone speculating
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Trump's son reveals EPIC surprise that will have everyone speculating Login/Join 
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Report This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Ok, so his jet gets a repaint?

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Report This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Some people enjoy this stuff.

And did you notice the last shot fading out on the Trump 2024 flags?

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Looks good! And also looks like a 757 to me.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Nice paint job!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Trump 2024. Ultra MAGA

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Be sweet if his tail number was N2024.

Posts: 814 | Registered: February 07, 2004Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
The only thing that would get me excited about a Trump2024 run would be if his reveal or announcement was him on a trike rolling down Main Street DC flipping everyone the bird, Camacho-style.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
The thing I found confusing was the shot of the Rolls Royce. I assume that's the engine brand.. Not an American brand?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:

The thing I found confusing was the shot of the Rolls Royce. I assume that's the engine brand.. Not an American brand?
Correct. Rolls-Royce RB211 turbofan engines.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
For 2024 why would we consider running someone who lost to the most beatable Democrat in the history of politics? Yes, yes, I know. Cue the conspiracy theories. Cue the voting abnormalities. Cue the we were robbed memes. Yes, the Democrats can't beat us we're on the righteous wave goodness so they must be cheating. It's the only explanation of the repudiation of the right's ideology. Right?

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
They're Brits. Rolls-Royce has a long history of making airplane engines.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
For 2024 why would we consider running someone who lost to the most beatable Democrat in the history of politics? Yes, yes, I know. Cue the conspiracy theories. Cue the voting abnormalities. Cue the we were robbed memes. Yes, the Democrats can't beat us we're on the righteous wave goodness so they must be cheating. It's the only explanation of the repudiation of the right's ideology. Right?

Right. he got 80 million + votes Roll Eyes

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Imagine cutting and buffing that!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:

WTF is wrong with you? Go start your own thread if you feel the need to voice your thoughts on Trump.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Typical goose5 with his commie talking points regarding the election. But no, he'll tell you, like he did before, that he knows a lot of Republicans who were so sick of Trump's antics that they voted for FJB or stayed home, that even if there was cheating, it was not what gave FJB the win. The tiny crowds at every Biden campaign stop only meant the massive number of people just wanted to stay home and made their enthusiastic voices heard on election day. Yeah, 80 million votes. Roll Eyes

But, I'll play his game, concede that his narrative is true and ask him this. With the current state of the nation, with nearly everyone's pocketbook being negatively affected deeply, with the current mental state of this fool in the WH, why would anyone in their right mind want to stay the course? Saying they do is like saying the majority of people in 1980 wanted Carter to have a second term. You can't be serious.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
And yet another commie goes on the ignore list. Lol

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Waiting for the epic "I'm leaving" post from goose5...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Sure, there were no anomalies in that election because shutting down ballot counting, barring observers and shuttering windows in key states that Biden needed to win are all perfectly normal things that happen in a legitimate election.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Goose5 has issues. It’s been apparent for a while.

Back on track: Is the TRUMP logo on there a decal? It looked like that unless it was a stencil. If so, I had no idea a friggin decal could survive the airflow on an airplane like that.
Or is it real gold leaf? In which case it has to have a clear coat applied and again, how could it survive the airflow.
Either way, beautiful airplane. I’ve always thought the 757 was the best looking commercial aircraft out there.
I remember a special about this airplane back during the beginning of the Trump run. Hosted by his pilot. Trump is obsessive about the maintenance on the airplane and insists on everything being original to it. Really interesting show.

Posts: 1199 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Report This Post