SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Every school should have one - a 'drag queen hour', that is...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Every school should have one - a 'drag queen hour', that is... Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted
https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/

The look on the kid's face says it all.....

tac

Posts: 11335 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Another "this is what's wrong with the world" moment.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15626 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Jesus wept.

I'd pull my kid out of that school so fast there'd be a sonic boom.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15274 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
What a swell program. Roll Eyes
I'm sure that really helps little kids.

Posts: 26943 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately it's only going to get worse. The vast majority of parents simply accept this while those on the left encourage and support it.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Unfortunately it's only going to get worse. The vast majority of parents simply accept this while those on the left encourage and support it.

Yep, there is already a "soft" push to normalize pedophilia. If you watch closely you will see it in signage in guy pride parades.

Just watch, in a few years the push will get harder, and before you know it pedophilia will be normalized. I give it 10 to 20 years, but it is coming. The push is starting.

But hay, it's ok, as they love children.... Roll Eyes

ARman

Posts: 3157 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is because those weak-minded fools value their own immediate feelings over the future of their children.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
We should have 'happy hours' for all mental illnesses:

Serial killer hour
Manic depressive hour
Bipolar happy/sad hour
Schizophrenic hour

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Comet. Now.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Reason #5643 why I switched to homeschooling my kids

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5136 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
San Francisco! Who would have thought?

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
San Francisco! Who would have thought?

EasyFire
The list of cities with chapters was much larger and some were surprising (e.g. Tulsa):

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23317 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm not so sure that's it more they refuse to stand up and oppose it for fear of them and their kids being branded as homophobes, racists, labeled, disparaged in social media, etc.

Best bet is to tell your kids it's a form of brainwashing, by forcing them to view alternative lifestyles and accept them as normal so those that are not normal can feel comfortable going public with their personal proclivities, however bizarre they may be...

Posts: 23585 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And this is why our two boys will be getting home-schooled.

Posts: 33882 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
I'm glad I don't have kids. Trying to rectify what the schools are teaching and advancing these days would be a full time job, and I simply couldn't stand losing that battle.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s a very important event. Only in a sh!th0le like NY.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
This is why I teach my kid you cant oppress or treat people badly for being different. But, you don't HAVE to accept them either.

If Jimmy wants to wear a dress, that's his business. You shouldn't make fun of him, you shouldn't beat him up, but neither do you HAVE to go play with him either. If you want to go hang out with him, fine, but you don't have to any more than any other kid you don't want to hang around.

That is line for me, when they try and push this acceptance, now you HAVE To play with Jimmy because he is in a dress. No, you don't. Ill treat you like I would anyone else, which is what you supposedly want. If I think you are weird or not a nice person, I don't want to be around you.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10731 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:

Yep, there is already a "soft" push to normalize pedophilia. If you watch closely you will see it in signage in guy pride parades.

Just watch, in a few years the push will get harder, and before you know it pedophilia will be normalized. I give it 10 to 20 years, but it is coming. The push is starting.

But hay, it's ok, as they love children.... Roll Eyes

ARman

I think it will be here inside of ten years, along with bestiality. Fifteen years ago, I remember my liberal friends calling me nuts for saying that the normalizing of homosexuality would open the doors for pedophilia and what is now starting to be called zoophilia.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
BTW, the mom in that photo needs to have her child taken away from her.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:

I'm not so sure that's it more they refuse to stand up and oppose it for fear of them and their kids being branded as homophobes, racists, labeled, disparaged in social media, etc.

Yep, I agree. Everybody has to admire the emperor's new clothes.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19708 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post