SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help me Find An Awesome German Mustard - Now with Dinner Pic
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me Find An Awesome German Mustard - Now with Dinner Pic Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Wow, that looks so good, Artie. Thanks for the recipe Smile

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10532 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Very simple recipe:

I usually don't bother with parsley in most of my cooking, but it adds a nice earthly, soft bitterness to this.

Buy fresh or better yet grow your own (super easy). I never thought I liked parsley and would also leave it out of things because I didn't really think it had a flavor. Then I tried it recently fresh again for the first time in many years. Suggart posted a spaghetti Aglio E Olio recipe (which is an awesome super easy thing to make) that requires fresh Italian Parsley.

I now always include the parsley and always use fresh, growing my own when weather permits. The Italian stuff has much better flavor than the curly parsley which I really only used as a garnish in the past.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip. I grow fresh basil, so adding a nice parsley is easy.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post