SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    50% Off Point 6 Socks!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

50% Off Point 6 Socks! Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted
https://point6.com/

Great deal! Today only. I love the 10th Mountain Division OTCs.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17293 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
The 50% off does not apply to their tactical stuff like the 10th Mtn Div you recommend.

Posts: 4350 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for a sale on six point sockets.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30711 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Xer0:
The 50% off does not apply to their tactical stuff like the 10th Mtn Div you recommend.

It does. I just bought 3 pairs.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17293 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Discount code doesn’t work

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
$20 a sock. Yeah no thanks.

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7905 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
It didn't apply on the two 3-packs I tried to order.

"Coupon code 'EQUINOX' could not be applied."

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7110 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Based on when the sale ends at midnight, there is plenty of time to find and read the fine print. Roll Eyes

All I know is I used it, and it worked for me.

Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
$20 a sock. Yeah no thanks.

It's actually $10 per sock, but yeah. Big Grin

JP

Posts: 2054 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Great company,, really good socks.

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used the 50% off this morning.

Worked for me.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I was hoping for a sale on six point sockets.

A bag of 10mm

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.
Discount code worked for me just now.

Posts: 11508 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Glad it worked!

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Good price and I ordered some. I've been wanting to buy more socks but Darn Tough is hard to find on sale. So the P6 seem like a great buy. Initial impressions for those considering purchases:

1. Thinner than Darn Tough - the Heavy cushion is thinner than my Darn Tough Medium cushion. But that's okay if it proves sufficiently warm. We'll see. But they seem well made. They are comfortable albeit a little looser / bigger than Darn Tough. Darn Tough fit me like a glove; P6 have some slack but no issue; just something I noticed. But they do stay up well so far.

2. Seems like original owners of Smartwool started P6. I've never really liked Smartwool. Products seem okay but wear quickly. We'll see how durable the P6 are; at least made in USA.

3. Durability may be an issue so we'll see how well they stand behind the lifetime guaranteed. After one day of wear, already seeing some fuzziness in the heel. After years of use, I've still yet to use the Darn Tough guarantee. Smartwool only lasted a year or so for me. I trashed them after that.

The socks seem okay so far; thinner may not be an issue as long as they are warm enough but more importantly if they are durable. If they don't last at least half as long (let's say 2-3 years) as Darn Tough before needing replacement, then I'll replace them once and call it money's worth.

If these socks prove durable and warm, they are a fantastic buy on sale.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12746 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Also,, they sell the best wool koozies for your beverages. Listed under Accessories. Can be hard to find. They’re normally $6 a piece but they have 40% off sales with free shipping sometimes.
Easy to carry, lightweight, and when your bev is done slide it over your wrist so you don’t leave it anywhere. I buy them and when a buddy comes over for a beer they leave with it. Perfect for the car too.

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post