SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    O.K., Officially Tired of the Snow!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

O.K., Officially Tired of the Snow! Login/Join 
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted
This is the third weekend in a row that we’ve gotten snow. Washed out getting to the same number of gunshow’s. Not to mention running the big old snow blower! Tonight it was a whole 5 degrees with wind chill around -15. Got to move further south!! Every year I get older I dislike it more! Done whining now.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2672 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but at least there are snow bunnies, right?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30429 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
come to Arizona - we need another conservative here

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53228 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
It’s been a mild winter here in south Texas, I just mowed the grass yesterday. We have yet to hit 32 this year but we have had enough rain that my yard is wet enough to grow moss.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beltfed21:
This is the third weekend in a row that we’ve gotten snow.

And there's more on the way. Smile

NWS forecast.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10790 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post