SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sammy Hagar Rock & Roll Road Trip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sammy Hagar Rock & Roll Road Trip Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
watched just about every episode of the series - last night was the finale

I thought he did an awesome tribute to Eddie with an acoustic rendition of Dreams

Posts: 53852 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I saw him several times in concert in the 80’s and he always put on a hell of a show. The guys had more boobs bared in the audience than any Atlanta strip club in a month. Girls throwing their bras into stage non stop. Quite a rock and roller.

Posts: 6048 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm with you NH, I've probably seen every episode also. It was an awesome show I'll miss it alot. It was upthere with That Metal Show, another show that ended to soon.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sammy is kool, My cousin lives in the same town as him, she sees him driving all the time, she will snap a cell phone pic of his cars for me.

Posts: 456 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post