SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Religious/medical exemption letter examples and resource thread
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Religious/medical exemption letter examples and resource thread Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
It’s been a while, but my recollection is that claims (not requests) of religious exemption should be short and sweet. No explanation, no discussion, no completing forms/questionnaires. You simply state your religious belief as grounds for exemption.

Dear _____,

Given my statement of firmly held religious beliefs, I decline any COVID-19 “vaccine” to be administered to me against my will or under duress and hereby request claim a religious exemption.

Respectfully,
<<Name>>

^^^THIS^^^
Under the Civil Rights Act of 1964 NO ONE has the authority to question or discriminate based on your religious beliefs.
Doesn’t matter if you are a Christian, Buddhist or Pagan, your religious beliefs ARE YOURS and between you and your God.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Received my Religious Exemption approval today.

Not thrilled with weekly testing and believe it is discrimination to require one group to be tested when both vaccinated and unvaccinated can catch COVID-19.

Problem there is, at will employment, in addition to vaccination status not being a protected class.

Legally not certain this unjust requirement can be corrected within the legal system.
To stop the mandated testing, I believe would require legislation or a huge amount of money to fight a legal battle with an uncertain outcome.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Received my Religious Exemption approval today.

Not thrilled with weekly testing and believe it is discrimination to require one group to be tested when both vaccinated and unvaccinated can catch COVID-19.

Problem there is, at will employment in addition to vaccination status is not a protected class.

Legally not certain this unjust requirement can be corrected within the legal system.
To stop the mandated testing, I believe would require legislation or a huge amount of money to fight a legal battle with an uncertain outcome.

Congratulations on the approval of your exemption. Will your employer be paying for the testing or yourself ?? Also anyone know what is the least expensive testing they will allow ?? Thank you and God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3070 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Details are being worked on.

Financial decisions such as this the company has always been willing to provide benefits to the employee.

I would think/hope the company would remain consistent.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
My company is paying for the tests and I take them at home, starting in mid-January (If the mandate isn't abandoned by then).

From what I've seen in my company e-mails, this is the test. It's an iHP test. Painless and results in 15 minutes...

I do believe it's discrimination and we'll see how this plays out over the next year or two. I see it as "pick and choose your battles." I stood by my decision not to get the poke, but I'll meet them in the middle and take the test since they are approving exemptions. Neither of us are in positions we want to be in.

Since I'm leaving by the summer, I'll deal with it so we can have health insurance while my wife is a travel nurse.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5415 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Sincere question:

If one fills out an exemption letter for religious, medical, or other reasons (like the mandates being unconstitutional and a blatant violation of the Civil Rights Acts), then isn't one stating that they have no God Given, Constitutionally enumerated rights; rather what they have are privileges?

Why would I, if I have the rights of ownership of my body and a right to privacy regarding my body and medical information, fill out a request to exercise my rights?

While I am Christian, and I do believe that this mRNA serum is very dangerous; I also believe that this requirement to get an experimental shot to be a blatant violation of law (both Constitutional and Civil).

One doesn't have to submit medical information if they have aids, herpes, or other diseases which can be communicable so why does one have to violate their privacy and give information regarding this China Flu? If I have privacy then me submitting test results is a direct violation of that privacy. And while I am anti-abortion, a woman doesn't have to report her pregnancy or termination of said pregnancy. Does Roe v Wade only apply to women?

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post