SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy New Years - SIG Forum member discount where I work...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy New Years - SIG Forum member discount where I work... Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
Good afternoon SIG Forum members. I was speaking with the owners of the company I work for, and I asked for the SIG Forum promo to be turned back on. It has been reactivated for all of 2023.

We have quite the selection of nuts, grains, rice, beans, herbs, and spices.

Promo Code: sig10

https://www.mounthopewholesale.com/

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. The regular prices look good, promo should be even better.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
I have ordered from Beancooker in the past, and will be doing so again shortly.

Everything I have ordered has been the best, top notch ... !

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Thanks Beancooker, I just bought some nuts from your company.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Warhorse,

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Definitely some stuff we regularly keep on hand. Will have to see what we need & looks like it'll come out ahead of the local grocery on cost.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I just ordered about $100 of nuts. I love to snack on them, especially filberts (yes, I know they are hazelnuts). I often buy them in the shell and have a nut cracker, but this time I bought shelled ones (and a trial of the roasted ones). Also some pecans and peanuts. (Might as well get them, too.)

Looking forward to receiving them.

I compared prices/offerings to those on nuts.com and yours are very competitive and more options.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Are all their stuff made in the USA? I couldn't find info on their website.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Very cool…..I’ll have to make an order…..I see truffle oil which will be a have to have! Thanks for this opportunity, very nice!

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Thanks Beancooker. I have been trying to find my speckled butter beans (Christmas Lima) for some time now. We grew them in our garden as a kid and I love them. Over time they have been getting more and more difficult to find so I was very pleased to find them on your website. 10% off and free shipping… damn good deal!

Dave

Posts: 467 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Are all their stuff made in the USA? I couldn't find info on their website.

Q,

I wish that everything came from the USA. Unfortunately, spices are grown globally. We always buy domestic when we can, if the quality is there. We have based this business off quality. I would rather carry a higher quality "premium" product, over an average product, even if the margins are smaller. Your food has to be good. I eat anything and everything we carry (that I like). I have no issues eating any of our product and I am origin picky.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all you do here beancooker!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this, beancooker! I forwarded the link to my wife. She took a look and found several things of interest.

A couple things of interest to me, too.

I imagine we'll be placing an order before long.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Beancooker! Just ordered some nuts for myself. Love hazelnuts (filberts, lol) and pistachios. Appreciate the deal and info.

Posts: 1124 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Beancooker!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Beancooker sent me a care package of nuts, trail mixes, and dried fruit a few weeks ago, and I've been thoroughly enjoying everything he sent.

Mount Hope has good stuff.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’m working on a couple pounds of “Monsoon Mix” I’ve kept in the freezer. It’s good stuff.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you

I am trying some new foods, beet chips, Barukas, and red rice.

Make it count

Posts: 1411 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Just placed an order to restock my spices. Usually I go to the Spice House, but the prices here can't be beat. But I have to ask, are these spices sold by weight? It just seems to be very inexpensive for 1 lb bags. If I get a full pound of Italian Seasoning, well that stuff is very lightweight. It will be a lot.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
Just placed an order to restock my spices. Usually I go to the Spice House, but the prices here can't be beat. But I have to ask, are these spices sold by weight? It just seems to be very inexpensive for 1 lb bags. If I get a full pound of Italian Seasoning, well that stuff is very lightweight. It will be a lot.

Yes sir. Sold by weight. And yes, a pound of Italian seasoning fills a 10x18 bag rather well.

As I have said, we pride our brand on quality and because we are very small and very busy, we turn our inventory bi-weekly. That means everything us wicked fresh.

quote:
The “lol” thread