SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    last day for getting the amazon prime veteran's discount - $79 / year, $6.58 a month.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

last day for getting the amazon prime veteran's discount - $79 / year, $6.58 a month. Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
I had a heck of a time with this. I tried their veteran prime discount data entry page and got back errors three times. I called Amazon and it took about 20 minutes of phone time and six emails back and forth to finally get the "authorization" to get the discount.
Hopefully this won't happen to everyone.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
I’m in the middle of errors and emails!
Hope I can get it done!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I kept getting error messages, contacted the email address in the error message, got a reply that said "try again."

Tried again, back to the same error message. Rinse, repeat.

Finally, on about the sixth go-around, it worked.

Royal pain in the ass. I probably went through fifty dollars worth of blood pressure meds, to save forty dollars on Prime.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30748 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
After a couple of emails, it worked!
Thanks for the info!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
I'm in... thanks.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4588 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Odd, it would not take any of my info, 3 strikes and I was out! I did do a chat with Amazon and got an email address to complain to, I guess they are checking, but who knows.

Posts: 3854 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
It was like trying to log into the VA health system...

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post