This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7500001844

October 09, 2018, 10:00 AM
Elk Hunter
Portland leftist trash blocking traffic
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
WHERE are the Goddamned police???

This is Portland! Such trash are celebrated by the loonies that have taken over there.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter
October 09, 2018, 10:01 AM
lkdr1989
KATU News put this out on twitter:

https://twitter.com/KATUNews/s...789906116609/video/1

In their article, it's interesting that KATU used the headline "Driver pushes through protesters in downtown Portland" not "plowed"

quote:
PORTLAND, Ore. – A driver pushed through a group of protesters in downtown Portland Saturday afternoon. A KATU News photographer captured the incident on camera.

A driver plowed through a group of protesters marching in downtown Portland on Oct. 6, 2018. KATU video

Hundreds of people were marching in the street to protest police use of deadly force a week after officers shot and killed 27-year-old Patrick K. Kimmons.

The driver was in a silver Lexus sedan when he or she drove into the crowd, striking a man and then accelerating down the street.

At the time, the walk sign was on in the crosswalk. In the video, the driver is seen making a right turn into the crosswalk, where the pedestrians had the right of way.

Portland police say they’re aware of the incident. As of 5 p.m. Saturday, neither the driver nor the pedestrian had contacted police.

Anyone who was involved in the incident should contact the Portland Police Bureau at (503) 823-3333. I'm pretty sure the police officer that was watching this go down, isn't going to call the PPB Frown

https://katu.com/news/local/dr...in-downtown-portland

KATU News is no different than CNN Mad

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV
October 09, 2018, 10:02 AM
Elk Hunter
quote:
Originally posted by beltfed21:
Can you say big can of bear spray!

Can we say FLAME THROWER!?!?!?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter
October 09, 2018, 10:18 AM
BigSwede
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
Note to self:

Get some spray for my go-bag.

On my to do list after watching that crap

October 09, 2018, 10:24 AM
nighthawk
Yes they should take this to the Supreme Court.....oh wait.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".
October 09, 2018, 10:37 AM
HRK
Yes Elk, yes we can...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg
October 09, 2018, 10:38 AM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

October 09, 2018, 10:41 AM
LS1 GTO
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
WHERE are the Goddamned police???

Eating dawg nuts over in the corner.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

October 09, 2018, 11:21 AM
Sgt Neutron
quote:
Originally posted by beltfed21:
Can you say big can of bear spray!

With Bear Spray, you'd need to get out of your vehicle. Also, most of these protesters have milk, or other kind of treatment for the effects of pepper spray.

October 09, 2018, 11:38 AM
sig229-SAS
I couldn't watch that crap, my blood pressure would skyrocket and it's not worth it. It's amazing what the left is allowed to get away with and how violent they have become.

True scum bags...!
October 09, 2018, 01:34 PM
Chowser
Going to have to start stocking these in the cars...

Not minority enough!
October 09, 2018, 01:38 PM
Ryanp225
If the cops won't do their job then they better continue to stay out of the way when the citizens have enough and start shooting these vagina'd roadblocks.
October 09, 2018, 01:40 PM
selogic
I know a family that lives there . The wife is as liberal as they come . And she is brainwashing her daughter to think just like her . There is no doubt in my mind that she was in the thick of all of that . Idiots .
October 09, 2018, 01:53 PM
PASig
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
In this ABC News twitter feed, police in Portland is searching for a senior citizen driver who drove his car thru and past the protestors. Later on he gets out to survey the damage and the animals damage his car more. The guy did not injure anyone Mad

And was he supposed to just stop and let these filthy animals wreck his car and maybe even pull him out of it to beat him to death?

October 09, 2018, 02:00 PM
oddball
Wow, truly amazing, the name fits. Her official biography:

"Chief Danielle Outlaw was sworn in as Chief of Police for the Portland Police Bureau on October 2, 2017. She began her career with the Oakland Police Department as an Oakland Police Explorer. As she rose through the ranks to Deputy Chief, she worked in various assignments throughout the Oakland Police Department, including Patrol, Community Services, the Office of Chief of Police, the Criminal Investigation Division, Internal Affairs and the Office of Inspector General.

During her tenure as Deputy Chief, she led the Bureau of Risk Management, Bureau of Field Operations – Two and the Bureau of Services. Outlaw has presented on various topics including Race and Policing, Women in Law Enforcement, Deescalation and Investigation of Use of Force, Building Community Relationships after Controversy, Video Recording in Policing and Early Intervention Systems, and has been asked to provide technical assistance in areas of police accountability and risk management."

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/article/657352

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
October 09, 2018, 02:43 PM
Krazeehorse
Looks like a good place for the septic tank guy to unload his truck.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.
October 09, 2018, 03:03 PM
mr kablammo
^^^^^^^^

Yeessh, she should be driving the Good Humor truck.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
October 09, 2018, 04:06 PM
2Adefender
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
That makes me furious! And the fact the police's hands are tied by the GDC in charge is bullshit! Fuck that place!

...and Seattle, San Francisco...darn near the whole left coast.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.
October 09, 2018, 04:15 PM
wcb6092
It is a leftist's dystopia.

October 09, 2018, 04:58 PM
Voshterkoff
It's looking like the man at the Charlottesville protests who "killed" a protester was caught up in a situation like this. https://youtu.be/IZqo-vMbxa0 this increases my desire to live as far away from liberal hives as possible.