SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Was anyone here ripped off by Michael Spector?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Was anyone here ripped off by Michael Spector? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
It's his real name, it seems. He uses the email address of bricworm@gmail.com and perhaps others. He's in the area of Phoenix, Arizona.

Last year, he was trying very hard to rip off members. I don't know if he's had any luck here, but he surely did in other gun forums.

If he got you, you can help put this guy behind bars by coming forward. I realize it's embarrassing but you don't have to say anything about it publicly. Just email me at the address in my profile.

I am in touch with the Phoenix Police Department. There is a detective working the case and we can help put this guy away if we can provide email correspondence of this guy stealing from forum members.

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Can’t stand a thief

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
Thanks for watching over the flock PARA

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 710 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post