SIGforum
The Original Fidget Spinner

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7480046524

June 12, 2017, 10:25 PM
tanner
The Original Fidget Spinner




June 12, 2017, 10:31 PM
Rightwire
I have a few of those, but I'm not that good. I never learned the spin tricks like that.




Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
June 12, 2017, 10:37 PM
YooperSigs
Safety tip:
Put masking tape on the cutting edge of the blade while you practice.
Don't ask how I learned this tip.... Roll Eyes


End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
June 12, 2017, 11:02 PM
sigmonkey
That's a "Knope Knife"

I cut myself 4 times just watching the video.

I need some merthiolate!


These are my Crew Chief Fidget Spinners.






"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
June 12, 2017, 11:24 PM
Rightwire
One trick to learn is always hold the handle that faces the back of the blade. A good balisong will allow you to manipulate the lock holding this handle.

Monkey... need a band-aid? some bactine?




Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
June 13, 2017, 05:27 AM
Fredward
Huh. And I always thought it was the revolver.
June 13, 2017, 08:04 AM
1967Goat
30 years later I still have the large V shaped scar on my right hand ring finger. A 14 year-old should not play with the original fidget spinner while watching TV.
June 13, 2017, 08:20 AM
OneWheelDrive
This is my old school fidget spinner. I have several.



================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."
June 13, 2017, 09:04 AM
Shaql
If I got restless, my Dad made me do yard work. Worked every time.





Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.
June 13, 2017, 09:22 AM
SpinZone
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
That's a "Knope Knife"

I cut myself 4 times just watching the video.

I need some merthiolate!


These are my Crew Chief Fidget Spinners.




Talk about a flashback.



“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management