New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption This Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Banana good. Banana good. Banana gooood. Baaannaanaaa gooooOOOd. Banana good. Banana good...

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
So there I was when this naked guy comes swinging through the trees, bellowing like a stuck pig.....must have caught balls on branch

finished it for ya

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6318 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Ex-resident OBH said "You can keep your Witch Doctor". HA!!

SIGnature

Posts: 6318 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
Tarzan, yeah, I know Tarzan... that dude has a set like this, if you know what I mean

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2014 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
“So this is why you need to get into bitcoin, any questions?”

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
“I told him to put that child down but he wouldn’t listen. Some days I wonder if he committed suicide by zoo keeper”

I was working on something like this, but yours is better.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
I'm not voting for Oprah or Michelle Obama if either runs for President, and don't any of you vote for her either.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Witness Protection is not all it’s cracked up to be.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Yeah, I voted for Hillary. DNC paid me in bananas, too".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...and that’s why the right one hangs a little lower than the left.

Posts: 170 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
"And that's how community organizing works! "

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16236 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Peteroniman:
Tarzan, yeah, I know Tarzan... that dude has a set like this, if you know what I mean

Tarzan need longer loincloth. Cover them things.

SIGnature

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
“One little affectionate greeting to my secretary: BAM! off the board, and here I am now.”

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
King of the jungle my ass.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4790 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
I wonder what the lecture is about?

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
The Vagina Gorilla Monologues

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"Rectum."

"Wrecked him? Damn near killed him!"

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30413 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
The Legend of Tarzan Lecture Series.

SIGnature

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
"... and the next thing I know, here I am."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"So she had these tata's down to here ... the kind of body a guy goes ape-sh*t over..."

Posts: 2160 | Location: Clark County, WA | Registered: December 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post