SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lenny Kravitz has a question for you
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lenny Kravitz has a question for you Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Can I please have Gary Moore...Red House as I just cant do it by my phone ?

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I thought his mom was hot

Posts: 5360 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in as a Lenny Kravitz fan.

Posts: 797 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Oh wait. False alarm. Looks like I can.

Posts: 7382 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I think something broke inside me. Frown

Posts: 6407 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
I dig it!

RogB, however, doesn't have any love in his heart. Frown

Wink

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5 was one of those albums that every song was great. Lets slow it down a bit...

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Berlin
Correspondent
Picture of BansheeOne
posted Hide Post
This is a gunboard, and nobody has posted this?

(NSFW)

Before there are any questions on the lady liberally displaying her guns of various calibers:

quote:
The music video for the song was shot in Paris, France, in Kravitz' apartment, and directed by Anthony Mandler. Released in early September 2014, it features Dutch model Rianne ten Haken.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chamber_(song)

Posts: 2420 | Location: Berlin, Germany | Registered: April 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The best guitarist I never heard before... thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VBTRtL-OcPQ?start=1" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2085 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
How about some dirty deeds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-4lk2-UA_I

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6494 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleddy:

quote:
quote:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VBTRtL-OcPQ?start=1" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]
I will play it on my blue tooth speaker now. Thank you dsiets for posting.

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleddy:

Gary Moore was brilliant. I like his slower, more traditional blues songs the best. Pull up "Still got the blues" from the web -- there a number of versions, live and studio. He played both Stratocaster and a Gibson Les Paul.

Right now, Joe Bonamassa has to be one of the premier blues/rock guitarist on the planet. His Tour de Force videos (again, on the web) show his sheer mastery of the guitar, especially a Les Paul. His work with Beth Hart can be quite good, too.

For in your face guitar, AC/DC is right up there. Dirty Deeds is good. I like Back in Black even better.

Some of Lenny Kravitz's songs just rule, others I'm so-so on. I can listen to his remake of American Woman all day.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Love me some Lenny, more Gary and for sure Jimi. I saw Lenny at Oracle Open World back in 2001 I think. It was great. The older I get the bluesier I get.

Posts: 4025 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I like Lenny Kravitz, guy's all over the radio and somehow still seems underrated. Here's a fun version:

Posts: 17224 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:

HAL 9000 in "A Space Odyssey" Loved it.

P.S. Did you know that if you add one letter to each of the letters in the name HAL that you get IBM?

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post