Find
Notify
Tools

Pluto TV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Uh, dang. Pulled up pluto.tv on my Windows PC, watched a part of the western Barbarosa. Looks legit.

Posts: 107664 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I think it is. It’s been around for a while. They have apps on the major devices. I tried it a time or two.

Posts: 17900 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been available on Roku devices for at least a year. I watch things on it from time to time. Seems to work well enough.

Posts: 170 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eye Candy channel has enjoyable tunes.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it.

The commercials are on the liberal side, but outside of that, not half bad.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8355 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
I scroll through their on demand movies about once a month. I'm always able to find something I haven't seen yet that interests me. The commercials are mercifully short and the movies are unedited.

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
It is.
App also available on Amazon

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5647 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Its free. Hundreds of channels, you can usually find something to watch.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Love Pluto TV...they have a MST3K channel!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been watching it for about four months now.

I love it especially on the weekends when I can watch Hunter re-runs.

I have watched more UC-Davis football games this year than any other team.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
:thumbsup:

One of the better free streaming channels for cord cutters. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16246 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Love Pluto TV...they have a MST3K channel!
Yeah, I saw that. Big Grin

Posts: 107664 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
James Bond is on there 24/7!!!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14013 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
When we cut the cord three months ago, I installed the app. Mostly for Newsmax.

I created an account and tried to "hide" all of the channels I was not interested in, but that does not seem to work.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4992 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Just showed up on my phone one day. Must have been after an update.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1729 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I gave it a try watched a movie, the advertisements were 3 minutes for every 10 minutes. I personally could not take the quick ads, 15 to 20 seconds for each. It did run smoothly on my IPad through my phone’s hotspot.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4841 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
My new TV has Roku on it and I’ve watched Pluto. Get my bond fix and now I’ve got to find the MST3k channel!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:
My new TV has Roku on it and I’ve watched Pluto. Get my bond fix and now I’ve got to find the MST3k channel!

Channel 385, Rifftrax which is the same guys from MST3K is 389

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
Yup, I have been using it for several months. I watch it through the PS4. James Bond, MST3K and This Old House. Cool

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Ok I'll ask what is
quote:
MST3K

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8536 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post