SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Google files prove what we knew all along: They’re manipulating results and blacklisting everyone with different beliefs from the hive mind
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Google files prove what we knew all along: They’re manipulating results and blacklisting everyone with different beliefs from the hive mind Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/...shell-filled-thread/

Flagged a majority of Republican fundraising emails as spam, but only 11% of democrat emails. The list goes on and on….

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
:^|

My “shocked” face …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Censorship - the corrupt powerful trying to hide their corruption when the truth is already out there.

These people - they 'celebrate' diversity when really they just want everyone to be like them. Seems like diversity is really just a tool for them to keep the lower classes fighting amongst each other and keeping the focus off corruption.

If the only way you can convince people to be on your side is through censorship, something is wrong with your side.

Truly hope that what comes around, goes around. They will get their comeuppance.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Back in May 2019, Google had its big dog & pony show at a convention center in San Francisco and a block away at a hotel, the executives had their own private meeting for a couple of days. At that meeting, they discussed how Google as a company could influence the upcoming 2020 election, obviously somehow preventing Trump from reelection.

So it wasn't just Twitter and Facebook doing this shit.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16695 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post