Staring back from the abyss

| quote: Originally posted by KevH: Anyone here wear these?
Not for $90 apiece.
________________________________________________________ It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it.
|
| | |
The Ice Cream Man
| My Woolrich washable wool shirts are great.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
|
| | | Posts: 6919 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007 |  
IP
|
|
The Ice Cream Man
| I do have some poncho fishing shirts, as they were Aggie themed.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
|
| | | Posts: 6919 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007 |  
IP
|
|
Member
| Troll Ebay for the quality stuff from olden days. Pendleton, Woolrich or vintage LLB. Orvis too.
End of Earth: 2 Miles Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
|
| | |