SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Medications Do Not go down the toilet, so quit it
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medications Do Not go down the toilet, so quit it Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
quote:
The proper disposal of a relatively-small quantity of expired meds is not high on my list.

yes in tiny town it is a "relatively - small " amount.

but add that to 756 tiny towns, and ten major cities throughout the Mississippi river catchment .
(Including the ohio and missouri rivers)

and you have got major problems, no not in tiny towns all over but in all the tributaries involved,

what happens in Des Moines does not stay in
Des Moines

I appreciate the math lesson and I hope that you equally apply that logic to every speck of potentially-harmful material.

Posts: 481 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
My wife is on chemo. I am saving her pee and crap in a specially built titanium cylinder and will hermetically seal it and throw it into a live volcano at the end of her treatment, because I’m pretty sure neither the local volunteer fire department nor Highland Drug Store are interested in disposing of it.

Posts: 27183 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post