SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig pistol case latch needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig pistol case latch needed Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
If anyone could part with a black case latch for the official Sig pistol case currently shipping with awesomeness, please contact me. These pop off the grey case bottom. They have Sig logo.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5059 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
I don't have one to spare, but I wanted to chime in to say that these latches are a big POS. Don't really understand why SIG changes cases all the time. Sorry for the rant.

Posts: 1923 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Glad Sig sent me a replacement case that included two new latches! I would love to salvage the second case with a replacement latch.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5059 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post