SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is the technology With the new Chev Truck Tow Camera?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the technology With the new Chev Truck Tow Camera? Login/Join 
posted
That allows the driver to see behind a tall trailer.

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
It's a camera on the back of the trailer tied in with the vehicle's system. That'd be my guess.

Posts: 10974 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Good guess: "The Transparent Trailer View on the 2020 Sierra HD relies on the tailgate-mounted camera and an available accessory camera mounted on the rear of the trailer. The system’s computer software processes those images from both cameras to make the trailer in tow virtually invisible."

Posts: 32528 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
It's a camera on the back of the trailer tied in with the vehicle's system. That'd be my guess.

Yes

https://www.chevrolet.com/truc...do/camera-technology

Posts: 5338 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Nope. It’s voodoo! Razz

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Darn. You guys spoiled it.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!!!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post