Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CLOSED Login/Join 
Picture of myrottiety
posted
CLOSED: Found one on GB for $1400 shipped.

Crew,

Decided I want a MPX. I'm looking to try and find one used. Thought I'd make it a mini contest/karma to make it fun. Whoever finds one or tracks one down between now and when I pull the trigger tomorrow. I'll do a little Karma. Maybe a couple PMags or $25 Amazon Gift Card... Something.

What I want: USED MPX PISTOL.
- I like the look of the keymod rail on the Gen 2. But don't plan to do a caliber conversion. So if the price is right I'd do a Gen 1.
- 8" Barrel looks to be about right.
- SB Sliding Brace OR Be a pistol with budget to still grab a Brace.

Budget: Cheaper the better! Big Grin But Trying to get out the door around $1,400 or less if I can. + Shipping, Transfer and etc.

What can you find me SigForum?

EDIt: found one on gunbroker for $1,300. I’ll grab a brace for $180 and be just over budget.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: myrottiety,

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8854 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
HAve you tried a WTB post in the classifieds?

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
HAve you tried a WTB post in the classifieds?

Sure I did. But if allowed I thought making a mini karma/contest might be fun for the group.

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8854 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
No Players?! Boo... I thought this may have been a fun scavenger hut for the forum.

posted Hide Post
There's a shop in my area called Tanners Sports Center in Jamison, PA that had a used MPX pistol in stock a week or so ago. If I recall it had the side folding brace and was priced around 1300.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I found one in my safe. Wink

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by calugo:
There's a shop in my area called Tanners Sports Center in Jamison, PA that had a used MPX pistol in stock a week or so ago. If I recall it had the side folding brace and was priced around 1300.

I'll call them in the morning!

Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:
I found one in my safe. Wink

So... What cha want for it? If in budget and the one I pull the trigger on. I'll throw in a $25 amazon gift card for finding it there. Big Grin

Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by calugo:

Already sold! Just called them. Anyone else wanna play?