SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So Biden's giving Capital police medals
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So Biden's giving Capital police medals Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted
Okay, they went through a bit of shit, but no more that many police officers do on a daily bases, and not even close to what combat solders do. How in the hell do you square this?

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The New Gong Show.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
It's the thing liberals have been doing for around 15 years or more.

Everybody's a winner and gets a prize.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
It's the thing liberals have been doing for around 15 years or more.

Everybody's a winner and gets a prize.

Yep, preschoolers can't play musical chairs anymore. Can't have any losers.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Seems to me that was as carefully worded as you could possibly be to avoid mentioning NO officers actually died ON that day. Worst planned unarmed "insurection" in history.

Now Ashli Babbitt, the only person that DID die that day... crickets...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Medals for failing to secure the building, nice.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is to legitimize a lie

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yes!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Let us not forget the crocodile tears, which I'm 100% sure was rehearsed.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe got a good sniff of the little girls hair. Even closed his eyes to dream.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The narrative continues...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
The people with all the guns, tried to overthrow the government, but they didn't bring any of their guns with them. Sure, that could happen.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
What about the 4 suicided cops?

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Probably will give the guy who murdered Ashli Babbitt the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Fuck Xiden.

Q

Posts: 26388 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Medals aside it seems the Capital Police were put into a position where they couldn't win. They asked for help and didn't get it until it was too late. If they did what was needed to stop people from entering the building I feel they would have been prosecuted using excisive force. Just a huge cluster fuck.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16400 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
I feel they would have been prosecuted using excisive force.

Like the guy who shot an unarmed trespasser?

Here are some questions for him:

1.) Ashli Babbitt was unarmed. Did you know that? If you didn’t know that what made you think she was armed?

2.) Did you verbally order her to stop? Did you use any customary words such as “Freeze”, "halt”, “go back”, or “stop”?

3.) Police guidelines and law dictates that deadly force not be used unless there is an imminent risk of death to the officer or someone else. What deadly threat did you perceive? Please explain especially as she was unarmed and not within reach of a Capitol Hill police officer or a member of Congress.

4.) Do you have any awareness of the presence of the BLM activist John Sullivan who was recording your shooting of Ashli Babbitt?

5.) What were your personal political views of President Trump, Trump supporters? If negative as has been suggested could that have had any bearing on your decision to shoot?

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's CAPITOL

O. Not A.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Maybe, but they're sure trying to make capital out of it.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Maybe, but they're sure trying to make capital out of it.

Perfectly done!

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1097 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post