SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Epicor software for POS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Epicor software for POS Login/Join 
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted
Anyone had any experience?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2180 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Point of Sale?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Point of Sale?

Yes their Point of Sale system. I am struggling not to call it a POS system.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2180 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
I know the company I work for uses it, and I sit across from their POS IT section. Send me an email and I'll see if I can get an answer for you.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post