SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Weird Shortages Are You Seeing Now?
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What Weird Shortages Are You Seeing Now? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki and Honda street bikes.

Oddly, KTM's (street & off road) seem to populate showroom floors.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
"Have you tried Home Depot? Ours had pallets of them. Maybe you could ship to your local store."

Ours is 12 miles out of the way,
I tried calling them four times, they won't pick up the phone.
Next time I am in the general vicinity, I will swing by,
Thanks.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Morton Wave water softener salt blocks.
Nine stores no gots,can't get.

Local tru value got three in after a four week wait.

But will still check the Home Depot when we get ove that way
Thanks folks

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Black picture frames. Specifically the uncut lengths from which to make the frames.

Posts: 9399 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Report This Post
Picture of dan03833
posted Hide Post
Distilled water

Posts: 1535 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: February 15, 2007Report This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Trappey’s sliced jalapeños. The regulars ones not those nasty sweet hot ones.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, gotta have my Trappey's, and yes, the "sweet hot" ones are nasty.

Around these parts, Trappey's has been scarce for quite some time, but they can be had if you're patient.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
No nacho cheese at taco bell. that was a head scratcher.

Two Scoops, if taco bell ain't got cheese, you got problems.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5130 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Rubbermaid brute trash cans. 32 gallon size, crazy price or not in stock.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Just saw something that doctors and pharmacists are getting nervous about a coming amoxicillin shortage? Seems like a LOT of the components come from China for this and other meds.

Just lovely Roll Eyes

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Cream cheese with salmon for my damn bagels…only thing that my Publix seems to have is cream cheese with fruit (gag) or garden vegetable (tolerable…but growing mundane) Frown and grits (real cook on the stovetop the old fashioned way) not that instant “grits” wannabes crap Red Face…that’s akin to eating boiled frozen okra instead of the okra from my small garden. (First world problems to say the least) Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Today seemed to be dairy products in my area. Either the grocery store just hadn’t stocked the shelves, or there is an issue. The entire dairy section was almost completely bare.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Extra crunchy peanut butter. Available only in tiny jars lately.

Posts: 563 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: February 26, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Let me add Tony’s canned clam chowder to the mix…haven’t seen it locally for several weeks and when I asked about it at my Publix this morning I was told they are having supply issues receiving it (zero supply issues with that damned Campbell Chunky Clam Chowder shit…I want my Tony’s…it’s comfort food for goodness sakes…what’s next? Truck Cheese? Wink) …At least I’ve stockpiled “King Oscar” brand double stack bristling sardines in olive oil…now if I can just find Large Rifle Primers locally my world will be sorta copasetic Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Couldn't get distilled water today. Again.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Mad Another result of letting everything go to China Mad

If we ever really mix it up with them in a real shooting war, we are going to be totally fucked:

Amoxicillin shortage has parents panicking: ‘It’s a little bit freaky’

I’ll just have to pray that none of my kiddos get ear infections this winter. Confused

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Now it's lettuce Confused

Went out to a little pizza place down the road from work to pick up lunch and there's a hand written sign at the counter saying something like this:

"Attention Customers: I wanted to let you know that lettuce has gone from $35 a case to $100 a case recently and I've held off for a month on menu prices to see if the cost would go down. It does not appear to be so we have no choice but to raise prices on salads by $XYZ for a small and $ABC for a large."

Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Taco shells … grrr

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Taco shells … grrr
Well crap!
Anything but that, on a Tuesday. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
Couldn't get distilled water today. Again.

I was having a lot of trouble too and ended up ordering from Amazon, Deer Park brand. Was about twice the cost of the grocery store or Walmart but I stocked up.