SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    DeSantis has been BUSY today!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DeSantis has been BUSY today! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I am glad he is standing up to the degenerates in society today. It's too bad more politicians don't do the same. Evil just keeps asking for an inch all the while, they take a mile.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HKAngusKL:

men who dress like women, but insist on growing out a beard

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
The one with the black shirt has his dirk out.

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

men who dress like women, but insist on growing out a beard

Hey now, Grandpa was about as Scottish as it gets.

What I am referring to is the trend of bio men who not only dress like women with makeup, etc. but appear to be on hormone therapy as well. They dress as women, but still keep a prominent male beard/facial hair too. It's weird as all get out.

Posts: 713 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
What I am referring to is the trend of bio men who not only dress like women with makeup, etc. but appear to be on hormone therapy as well. They dress as women, but still keep a prominent male beard/facial hair too. It's weird as all get out.

The call that "genderfuck" because it's sticking it to traditional sexual appearances. Now you know the valiant name these social warriors have chosen for themselves.

Posts: 17127 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:

The call that "genderfuck" because it's sticking it to traditional sexual appearances. Now you know the valiant name these social warriors have chosen for themselves.

WOAAAAH Never heard of that. Really? I'm sick-n-damn tired of all these letters and dashes and pronouns!

What makes me the most sick is that these folks demand that we all learn their weird ass preferences and will take you to HR in the workplace in a heartbeat.

I had to have a talk with one of the managers that casually said this in a meeting she had with her team... "My daughter is at that difficult age, she's being a little brat" "Boys are so much easier to raise" One of these weirdos filed a formal HR complaint saying they were offended and may need counseling as well as a dept change because of the way this manager didn't support women's rights and she also called it child abuse and implied that this lady's child may need to be checked on by authorities. Then went back to HR and demanded a public apology and a team transfer. I waiting to hear about the suit being filed. That's what this whole thing is for a setup for a money grab. This shit is NUTS!

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 564 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FLKev:
WOAAAAH Never heard of that. Really?

Yup. Run an image search on it if you're skeptical. Razz

I used to work with a guy who dabbled in that prior to deciding he was just a regular dude. Late gen millenial raised in Seattle and groomed with that stuff and apparently that was one part of his "trying on hats" years, or I guess in his case it was "trying on dresses."

Posts: 17127 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by FLKev:
WOAAAAH Never heard of that. Really?

Yup. Run an image search on it if you're skeptical. Razz

I'll take your word for it. I don't need to place any more of these images in my head than I already have.

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 564 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Probably a good call. I did it before I posted to double check my memory. I was unfortunately correct. Frown

That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
While I slow clap inside, I actually think Daddy Desantis is becoming a very polarizing figure. The left FREAKING HATES him.

Im worried that his far right approach is going to alienate the centrist in this country, and perhaps, make him unelectable outside of Florida for any office.

I think he would be a better, more articulate and reasoned president than Trump. But I doubt he will ever get the chance.

Will probably be a senator after his stint as governor and replace Rick Scott or Marco Rubio.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
and the Disney retaliation begins...

Link

Disney says it has canceled plans to relocate 2,000 jobs to Florida: report Story by Reuters • 1h ago

Walt Disney is scrapping plans to relocate 2,000 jobs to Florida in part because of “changing business conditions” in the state, according to an e-mail to employees seen by Reuters on Thursday.

The announcement came amid a widening legal battle between Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and the entertainment giant.

Disney parks chief Josh D’Amaro said “leadership changes” and “changing business conditions” prompted Disney to reconsider its 2021 plan to relocate employees, including its Imagineers who design theme park rides, to a new campus in Lake Nona. Disney was expected to spend as much as $864 million on the project, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

The original decision to relocate employees to Florida from California had prompted complaints from many employees who did not want to move across the country.

“Given the considerable changes that have occurred since the announcement of this project, including new leadership and changing business conditions, we have decided not to move forward with construction of the campus,” D’Amaro wrote. “This was not an easy decision to make, but I believe it is the right one.”

A week ago, Disney CEO Bob Iger publicly questioned Florida’s interest in the company’s continued investment. In a call with investors to discuss quarterly results, he noted that the company employed more than 75,000 people in Florida, attracts millions of visitors each year to Walt Disney World and had plans to invest $17 billion to expand the resort over the next decade.

Disney has scrapped plans to relocate 2,000 workers from its California HQ to Lake Nova, Fla., in the wake of the theme park’s escalating tit-for-tat with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.REUTERS
The news was shared via an internal email sent to employees. In it, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts chairperson Josh D’Amaro said the decision was made over “changing business conditions.

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

I'm pretty sure no one in Florida except Disney cares... 2k jobs? In a state with 23 million people and a great economy?

Chyeah, that'll learn em...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3924 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ah, so 2,000 Disney voters...won't be Disney voters in Florida.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
FL economy is going to crumble, now. That will teach them to never mess with Disney.

Q

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As much as I would hate to loose our FL Governor to the presidency, this country (and the world!) needs someone to roll this BS back and bring ethics, science and sense to the topic.

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
gender-affirming care for minors

If anyone would like to know what gender-affirming care for minors is, watch this video.

WARNING: This is not for the faint of heart, especially if you have children or are a human being in any capacity.

This is Tim Pool and Patrick Bet-David discussing gender-affirming care.

https://youtu.be/KRj5ypF0Lp4

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9159 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
FL economy is going to crumble, now. That will teach them to never mess with Disney.

Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Not a scholar of all thing alphabet soup but as I see it...

It's still deviant behavior for the species.

Consenting adults do as you please, just don't expect me to accept or accommodate you in your perverseness.

Leave the kids completely out of it.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Link

Disney says it has canceled plans to relocate 2,000 jobs to Florida
1,973 democratic voters will not be moving into our state.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
While Disney is trying to make it seem as if the reason why they have scrapped the plans is because of mean old DeSantis. The quote is the actual reason and they know it.

quote:
The original decision to relocate employees to Florida from California had prompted complaints from many employees who did not want to move across the country.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post