SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cracker Barrel
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cracker Barrel Login/Join 
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Cracker Barrel = my wife's favorite restaurant, bar none!

I'll ask her "Where do you want to eat for your birthday?" = Cracker Barrel

"Where do you want to eat for our anniversary?" = Cracker Barrel

The last four years we have ate at Cracker Barrel for Thanksgiving = what a GREAT meal at a GREAT price. Its the 2 of us, so its perfect... we now have four Cracker Barrels near us.

My wife loves the chicken and dumplings, I like the meat loaf. Around November/December they bring out a Chocolate Pecan pie = my favorite pie.

We are big fans of Cracker Barrel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1899 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
My only compliant with them is the one here in Pueblo serves weak country ham.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Cracker Barrel!

Posts: 997 | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My go-to at Cracker Barrel is the chicken fried steak and these from the shop (a Philly-made fav, not sure if they are all over the country):

Posts: 33832 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agree that as they grew and as one travels - the consistency from restaurant to restaurant suffers...

But...chicken and dumplings with double mash and gravy...my go-to low carb dinner when wife’s away ! Sleep is noooo problem after that meal.

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
What's this "they're anti-gun" business? Confused I don't recall any ever having "no guns" signs, but I've been away for a while.

Posts: 27974 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I avoid them at all costs. Bland tasting and undercooked food turned me off.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PPinesRon:

Inexpensive, large portions,

My experiance is just the opposite of this. I always end up thinking "This would have been pretty good if there was jut a little more."

But I realize 95% of the times I've been there, has been the same location. So maybe it's just the one.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post