SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Smoke signals say Elizabeth Warren’s presidential dreams are over
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smoke signals say Elizabeth Warren’s presidential dreams are over Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been really conflicted as to how I should refer to her: Princess Running Joke? America's Mother In Law? Hillary 2.0?

After Monday we can just go with "The Iowa Caucus Carcass". Bye Felicia.

Posts: 687 | Location: Rural W. MI | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Lieawatha or Fauxahontis both work.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Failed candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination?

quote:
Originally posted by AITG:
I have been really conflicted as to how I should refer to her: Princess Running Joke? America's Mother In Law? Hillary 2.0?

After Monday we can just go with "The Iowa Caucus Carcass". Bye Felicia.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think every candidate should have a "catchy" campaign song - in the spirit of helpfulness, I suggest the following old song for Ms. Liza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EN5eJf5h_k

Posts: 1626 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
No, Warren will always be a viable candidate considering she has the ENTIRE transgender base backing her.

Which is what? A couple thousand people out of 300 million?

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Exactly Wink

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
No, Warren will always be a viable candidate considering she has the ENTIRE transgender base backing her.

Which is what? A couple thousand people out of 300 million?

I like those odds.

Posts: 13117 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
She went to a restaurant and they said they cancelled her reservation.

I guess the teepee went up in smoke

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Maybe Nathan Phillips, famous/infamous for his drum beating and chanting at Covington, KY, will preside over the drum ceremony when she drops out of the race. That is, if he's not fighting off a charge of Frigidaires with Da Nang Dick at Foo An Yu.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

I wonder if that is a good thing?

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good Riddance to Warren and the rest of her democrat colleagues, voters, supporters, and delusional wet dreamers. Enough of these cancers to America.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's what six of her staffers in Nevada said after their complaints about being marginalized for being women of color were ignored.

"During the time I was employed with Nevada for Warren there was definitely something wrong with the culture," Lewis said. "One's racial identity was minimized or made insignificant through sheer exclusion of literature and access to organizers that represent various racial groups. Whether intentional or unintentional it had a negative impact."

http://news.yahoo.com/warren-a...evada-031325584.html

What is it with Warren? Has she seized the mantle for having a steady drip-drip-drip of embarrassments and gaffes from Biden? Or is she just paying the price for being a part of the Party of Snowflakes?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"women of color"? Whatever happened to just saying "campaign staffer"? Who gives a shit about their sex or their race?

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of notarex
posted Hide Post
I'm having a real hard time understanding this sentence: "One's racial identity was minimized or made insignificant through sheer exclusion of literature and access to organizers that represent various racial groups. Whether intentional or unintentional it had a negative impact."

Does anyone here speak "woke" and can translate?

Posts: 498 | Location: NH | Registered: August 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by notarex:

Don’t speak woke. Sounds like someone (or six someones) got their “feels” hurt because they weren’t treated like a special enough snowflake.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Reading between the lines, it sounds like the staffers were hoping to work with some radical groups on the left and weren't allowed to.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5283 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"women of color"? Whatever happened to just saying "campaign staffer"? Who gives a shit about their sex or their race?

They do. It's all part of the victimhood mentality of the left. Also, they might be seeing this as an opportunity to collect some "reparations" from the DNC.

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by notarex:

Don’t speak woke. Sounds like someone (or six someones) got their “feels” hurt because they weren’t treated like a special enough snowflake.

I thought "snowflakes" were white. What's a "snowflake of color"? Smile

Posts: 2542 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
The party of no genders and colorblindness has gone full doublethink.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post