SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does Nicole Simpson look like Angie Harmon
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does Nicole Simpson look like Angie Harmon Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted
Her picture is on my internet today because of the Bronco release and she looks like a blonde Angie Harmon to me.

Posts: 3459 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
I think Angie has fared a bit better, especially over the last few years.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7508 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3643 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:

Exactly.

Posts: 796 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A stretch, no

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3459 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's not 2 pics of the same woman? Shoot... looks the same to me.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2741 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:

Bics? Someone need a lighter, or is the joke on me?

Posts: 11854 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Angie Harmon is beautiful and classy.
Nicole Simpson is neither of those.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4026 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cwelch
posted Hide Post

+1000

Posts: 268 | Location: Conyers, Ga. | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:

Is that really necessary? Come on.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
quote:

Is that really necessary? Come on.
Yeah, I gotta agree on that. No need to piss on those who aren't with us anymore.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Yeah, I gotta agree on that. No need to piss on those who aren't with us anymore.

ETA... yeah, I’m an idiot. I read Nicole and was thinking Jessica.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4026 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
ETA... yeah, I’m an idiot. I read Nicole and was thinking Jessica.

Drinking and posting again?
Seems to be your MO as to your own addmission.

Be careful...

Posts: 4364 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Beancooker, log out for tonight. Get some some sleep and don't pull this again. Fair warning. I will not tolerate this kind of thing and I'm not talking about mixing up identities.

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FWIW, he is not the only one to have mistakenly first thought of Jessica, vs the late Nicole. Same last name and relatively-similar features (notwithstanding the younger’s weight issues).

I stopped drinking 8 hours ago. It ain’t merely a matter of alcohol. Also considers the fact that Nicole’s unfortunate publicity was approximately 30 years ago.

Posts: 481 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Read the post above your’s, the issue isn’t with identities.

Posts: 4987 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Beancooker, log out for tonight. Get some some sleep and don't pull this again. Fair warning. I will not tolerate this kind of thing and I'm not talking about mixing up identities.

Para, there was no alcohol involved. I didn’t see any point in arguing this at ten o’clock at night, when you believed differently.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're the one who brought this up before. I dodn't accuse you of anything in that instance, except being confused. You're the one who confessed to being blind drunk.

So, when I see you being confused again what might I be inclined to think?

And, for the record, there's no pount in arguing with me no matter what the time of day. Just ask the old-timers here.

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Understood, and that was understood that very night when I insulted you, and you gave the one and only necessary warning. It hasn’t happened since, nor will it.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And, for the record, there's no pount in arguing with me no matter what the time of day. Just ask the old-timers here.

Oh, no need to ask. I have seen it firsthand. Hence the strike through. Arguing with you, in your house is just disrespectful.
You’re also no fun to argue with. You throw out too many facts. I prefer arguing with people who base their argument solely on emotions.

quote:
The “lol” thread