SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    anyone deal with AR15handguard.com?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone deal with AR15handguard.com? Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
Good to go?

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
What about it?

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Nevermind. No idea. Was trying to make a humorous suggestion, but it wasn’t in good taste.

Posts: 17621 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have never dealt with this site, but I would be suspicious of a site with a generic name like that. There are online sellers that will have a dozen different websites to make people think they are different companies but it is all the same company in reality.

Posts: 838 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Yeah, thanks. It's not my first rodeo, hence the post asking for a review..

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
No one? Oh well.