SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tucker had an interesting guest on with some assassination info

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Tucker had an interesting guest on with some assassination info Login/Join 
posted
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U24fKGJ2JPo

I don’t know who the guest is but the guy had a report that told me some info about the assassination that I haven’t heard before. It’s a very long video but the first 30 minutes or so has the info.

Probably one of the first guys I have heard in a Tucker interview that could go toe to toe in reguards to history and religion with Tucker. The history is more throughout and the religion is more towards the end.

Posts: 3993 | Registered: January 25, 2013Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Jack Posobiec

Tucker Carlson and Jack Posobiec Discuss Assassinations and Coups

During a lengthy interview being widely discussed, Tucker Carlson and Jack Posobiec discuss the Trump assassination effort and the Joe Biden removal operation.

Chapters:
00:00 Intro
01:00 Reacting to Joe Biden Dropping Out of the Race
17:25 Kamala Harris
28:46 Female Leadership
33:57 Trump Shooting Timeline
01:05:20 What Was the Shooter’s Motive?
01:24:22 The Almost Civil War
01:32:06 Neocons and Foreign Wars
01:43:07 The Subversion of Christianity
01:51:09 Biden’s Las Vegas Trip
02:07:07 Political Prisoners

https://theconservativetreehou...d-coups/#more-262597

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24554 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post