SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alabama Football - If you can't beat 'em trade 'em
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alabama Football - If you can't beat 'em trade 'em Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
SEC trades 'Bama to Big Ten in exchange for Nebraska effective fall '20. This is unprecedented, but I'm an excited Big Ten fan today. This is really good for the Big Ten West. Kind of a long story (link), but below are some excerpts.
quote:
"I have a great respect for the Big Ten from my days at Michigan State," said Nick Saban, "and I'm looking forward to dominating the Big Ten West then whooping Urban [Meyer] or Jim [Harbaugh] in the B1G championship."

"We saw how a mediocre Big 12 team, Texas A&M, could compete right away and we think we'll also compete right away," said first year Nebraska head coach Scott Frost.

"I'd still have a job if this happened sooner," quipped former LSU coach Les Miles.

"If you can't beat 'em trade 'em," declared the giddy Gus Malzahn, Auburn's head coach.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23281 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Hahahahaaaa

Almost had me there for a minute... Razz

Archerman

Posts: 2487 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fiber optic
posted Hide Post
1-April

Learn and love and to do
What it takes to step through

Posts: 1385 | Registered: November 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trade, maybe Auburn or Miss, not Alabama!!
Razz
This sure got my wife for a moment, die hard Alabama fan.

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
You posted the same thing last April 1st... Big Grin

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9630000224

Posts: 32522 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

"If you can't beat 'em trade 'em," declared the giddy Gus Malzahn, Auburn's head coach.
[/QUOTE]
Gus is 2-3 against Bama at Auburn.

Posts: 8626 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
You posted the same thing last April 1st... Big Grin

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9630000224
More or less. I made a two changes - the teams and where the link went. Wanna bet what happens next April 1st?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23281 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think you published this last year when I was visiting the local spaghetti farm.

Posts: 17243 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post