SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Federal (!) vouchers for California homeless
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal (!) vouchers for California homeless Login/Join 
posted
https://www.foxbusiness.com/ec...-newsom-trump-carson

GDC California is now looking to have the rest of the USA bail there asses out!

I am sorry, but f%%k you! Along with New Jersey and New York (Connecticut) you have the highest tax rates on your citizens in the country.

Now you want my money to save you...NO x 10*6th
You dug your grave...now you have to lie in it!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmccull:
Sure, CA can use my money. Before you do, all local and state sanctuary city laws and resolutions must be declared null and void, any and all CA jurisdictions must actively support Federal immigration requests, and all CA-specific 2A infringements are to be eliminated (adherence to Federal 2A rules would be ok). When you do all that, we’ll discuss your homeless issues.

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Oh, why not ?? it's only fiat currency anyway.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleddy:

GDC California is now looking to have the rest of the USA bail there asses out!

So what else is new? CA has been crying to to the feds to bail them out from the results of their idiotic decisions for years and years now.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Once again, as always, Margaret Thatcher nailed it.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
As a CA resident I can’t help wondering if we wouldn’t all (CA residents and non CA residents) if the Federal gov just gave the CA gov the finger. Perhaps the sooner the state goes bankrupt and has to cut back on its insanity (or raise its taxes to the point where even the Dims see the insanity and rebel) the sooner life will get better for CA residents. Certainly the Federal government not pissing tax dollars away by giving them to CA will be better for non-CA residents.

Just over two point five years, but who’s counting?

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
didn't we the people grant them about $5 billion for a high speed rail system they decided not to finish....

seems to me like we've given them way too much already for the grief and problems they cause

enough is enough

time for California to start earning its keep and pay us back what they've taken

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Federal (!) vouchers for California homeless

Uh, no.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Part of the problem is the high cost of building in California. I’ve heard that there can be as much as $100K in permits and fees before you turn the first shovel. California should address the high cost of their regulations. I guess regulation isn’t free after all.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8220 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I know how this turns out-

I'll bet that the homeless land up getting better and more luxurious houses than those that have jobs.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
You state wants insane liberal policies.....fine you tax your citizens and pay for it. Not me.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Umm, CA is sitting on $21 BILLION budget surplus (and wants to increase taxes another $2B).

Explain why they need fed dollars for their giveaway?

https://www.latimes.com/opinio...-20190509-story.html

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try this out - a cogent analysis of California government and budget.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/t...inable/#2d2cbc283a23

F#@k ‘em...

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post