SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Christmas/Hanukkah instant Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas/Hanukkah instant Karma! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
$200 check/cash/venmo. Will pick winner on the 23rd! Thank you all for an amazing year of friendship!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Lucky (?) number one.

Count me in and thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 9403 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Merry Christmas, Dave!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10531 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add my name to the hat. Merry Christmas.

ARman

Posts: 3213 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Wow please add me too Dave. Thanks Merry Christmas

Posts: 13047 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Wishing your family a blessed Christmas, Dave. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Add me please. And thank you David.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8378 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please include me as my daughter wants to purchase her first handgun - a Sig 365 - this would be a re-gift to her.

Posts: 3815 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Dave, and thanks for all you do.

Posts: 5201 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 33036 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas. Please count me in.
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1514 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Should I win, please donate the winnings to an animal rescue shelter or a food bank. Thanks for the opportunity.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity. Please throw my name in the drawing.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. I love free money, and I just spent way too much. $500 on ammo, $200 for leaf blower, and $400 on DeWalt tools. My bank account is mad as hell at me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma there Dave. I would like a chance please. Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7517 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat.

Posts: 1133 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma and thank you for the chance. Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15789 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave for the karma opportunity!

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please include me.

Michael

Posts: 1137 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's super generous. Thanks for the opportunity and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Posts: 2018 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post