SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Colo Ped Patrol (NSFW)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colo Ped Patrol (NSFW) Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted
"We don't call the police on everybody" Wink

The wife was hard to listen to but not much sympathy.

Posts: 3508 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Had never heard of this guy until now. Just watched a couple of videos. A noble thing he is doing, but he needs to be careful confronting people like that not being in LE and going to homes and hotels. A person being confronted with a felony and lifetime sex offender registration could become a very dangerous cornered person.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One minute of that annoying music and I turned it off. Guess I am not in the focus group.

Posts: 17224 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Poor wife.

Never seen this guy, but it's gotten 140 charged, hopefully that's 140 victims that never happen.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
I’m amazed people actually talk to this guy.

“I’m with Colorado Pedo Patrol”

“Who?”

“You’re here to meet a fourteen year old”

“Fuck off”

Walks away.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Had never heard of this guy until now. Just watched a couple of videos. A noble thing he is doing, but he needs to be careful confronting people like that not being in LE and going to homes and hotels. A person being confronted with a felony and lifetime sex offender registration could become a very dangerous cornered person.

Indeed, I've learned he is armed and wears IIIA (one of his sponsors). Only been around for about year and a half. He's not perfect but has learned a lot. I don't think he is opening doors any more. The drunk ones tend to put up more resistance but most are in shock or run, or threaten to jump off a bridge. Some counties are better than others. I actually listened to the theme song at the end. Reminds me of "bad boys" from Cops (Ian Lewis) I guess.

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
There's a whole lot wrong with out country. The Cops aren't going to be able to fix it. Our government isn't going to be able to fix it. Only we will be able to fix it.

And that's what this man is doing. If not him, then who? Nobody else was stopping these pervs that day.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
I don't remember hearing about Michael McFadden but yesterday the justice system apparently worked.

Colorado's Michael McFadden. That pesky sixth ammendment.

https://www.cbsnews.com/colora...-boys-on-road-trips/