SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Andrea Mitchell- on the nod
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Andrea Mitchell- on the nod Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Do they still use that expression?

In Andrea's case, I'm confident it's not heroin. More like box wine and Xanax, but this is blatant:

https://x.com/RealJamesWoods/s.../1808037801994379727

Posts: 108281 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Could not happen to a more deserving partisan harpy.

Posts: 3200 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Damn, she's out of it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38926 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
i won't have what she's having

Posts: 2924 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had forgotten she's married to Allen Greenspan, who is 98. She's a mere 77.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Mitchell

Posts: 15945 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
^^^ Now there's an incestuous relationship.

Posts: 28217 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Perhaps she just needs a couple of 'Red Bulls'...Hold the Vodka! Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9128 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
An Andrea Mitchell story I've told before. I have no proof but it did happen.

She was one of those assigned to Obama during his first run for POTUS. The elite press got to travel with Obama in his plane, many more were relegated to a following plane.

It was no surprise that Obama piled his bs pretty high, saying something so over-the-top, Mitchell had to point that out.

She found herself on the scrub team jet and since then has toed the line, becoming as hardcore, doctrinaire lefty as any of them. So yes indeed, feel free to hate her, she's earned it.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8423 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
I had forgotten she's married to Allen Greenspan, who is 98. She's a mere 77.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Mitchell

She's been kept up late changing his diapers.

Posts: 2004 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
She looks as dead as the president she supports.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4926 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of uvahawk
posted Hide Post
This party apparatchik should have retired many years ago.

Posts: 185 | Location: Low Country, South Carolina | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
That almost looks like the Heroin/Fentanyl/Oxi nod. I see it a lot in court now during morning criminal dockets. Any more of nod for her and they will have to administer Narcan.

Posts: 4013 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Box of wine and Xanax?

I see that exact same nod on the streets every day. Heroin Junkies.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8402 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm fairly confident that Andrea Mitchell is not a heroin addict. Let's not get silly.

Posts: 108281 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
James woods is a great Twitter follow. Mrs Greenspan is just another shill

Posts: 4845 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post